Ipswitch UK JW Elder denies sex charges

by Nathan Natas 13 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• mouthy
    mouthy

Putting a tongue in the mouth? sucking toes? the Duchess of York was critized muchly for that -To do it to an 11 yr old in my opinion isnt "fun"

As for my airing Ritas life on public line. Do you want to hear what the Jehovahs Witnesses say about me-in Canada? ALL LIES!!! I have told all those who repeat what they say about me. Give me their names I WILL sue for slander. They are NOT my brothers anymore.

I still love JWS VERY MUCH MY heart aches for them. I have MANY of them sleep here when they are ousted-& have no where to go....Every day practically I have one of them come for lunch- supper .

I still love Rita VERY Much I just think Alan is a hypocrite. If you would like to tell him that. I would be very happy- He still doesnt work. Lives off Rita... Yeah I know he drives a Disable bus ONCE in AWHILE..... Shame on him-His last wife looks awful I saw her this year in England- she didnt see me. I stayed with Rita's 2nd husband next door to her- she has to work cleaning a hospital to survive. He sent me back for more trouble........My own fault. I should not have listened to ANY MAN at all the bible told me that -----fool me!!!! Sorry to be so blunt

• bluesapphire
    bluesapphire

Blondie: those are excellent points you bring up. Any elders out there want to touch these questions?

• Earnest
    Earnest

Jehovah's Witness guilty of sex charges

October 14, 2002 12:31

A SENIOR member of the Jehovahs Witness Congregation in Ipswich has been warned he could face a jail sentence after being convicted of two offences of indecent assault.

The full report can be seen in an earlier thread at http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.aspx?id=38627&site=3.

• pomo6780
    pomo6780

I have news from an inside source that this person was reinstated a few years later and put under restrictions. I have not heard any more since leaving. I looked up the name on public records and it isn't there. My guess is that he goes by a different name.

Apparently he was never an elder. He may have once been a ministerial servant prior to marriage.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit