Edited by - pomegranate on 8 October 2002 7:32:46

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Hi Pom

No way I like your posts.

Dismembered

• blondie
    blondie

Actually, bashing pomegranates can get messy but rewarding. (Edited for clarity, I love your posts pom!)

A fruit that, when ripe, is of a maroon color, shaped like an apple, with a rosette or crown extending around the bottom. Within the hard rind it is crowded with small capsules full of juice, each containing a small pink or red seed.

Pomegranate juice makes a refreshing drink

, a syrup called grenadine is produced from the seeds. The Shulammite maidens veiled temples were compared to "a segment of pomegranate" and her skin to "a paradise of pomegranates."

The pomegranate was extensively cultivated in Bible times, and the place-names of Rimmon, En-rimmon, and Gath-rimmon doubtless were derived from the abundance of these trees in their area. The pomegranate tree was much prized and thus is often associated with other important fruit producers such as the vine and the fig tree.

Pomegranates were extremely prized then and now.

Edited by - Blondie on 8 October 2002 7:47:35

• scumrat
    scumrat

Wow Wee !!!!

Someone stirred a hornets nest yesterday. I watched from a distance, didn't want to get stung !!

scumrat

• onacruse
    onacruse

The prophet Muhammad remarked, Eat the pomegranate, for it purges the system of envy and hatred.

So then, you are perhaps the only member of this board that can say "Bite me!" and claim it is a good thing. LOL

Craig

• Prisca
    Prisca

Umm, I seemed to miss whatever went on, so I don't have any insults to throw around.

Have a nice day.

• Englishman
    Englishman

Weeellll...........

I must confess that I was intrigued by Beautiful Garbage's post which you did sort of throw off track by continual and repetetive replies about God 'n stuff..

I don't think it's a hanging offence though.

Englishman.

• funkyderek
    funkyderek
    Go ahead, have some fun!!

It's more fun to bash your shoddy arguments. Try not to take it personally

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

LOL @ Derek.

• RevMalk
    RevMalk

My Name is Revmalk and I Love God!

"I can't bash you we're the only God fearing people on this site LOL"