• KateWild
    KateWild
    You were doing so well too.-splash

oooo so it's a step back you think. Ok I can take that on board

Kate xx

• KateWild
    KateWild
    I believe yu have already decided.-Punky

Not entirely.........I might not go........or just go to one to get the gossip mills going. I am really looking for feedback. I know my daughter won't want me to go. But I would love gossip to get back to my ex I am back at meetings for a laugh lol

Kate xx

• Splash
    Splash

The kingdom hall is fake. You'll get fake interest shown in you that will fade from their minds as soon as they get in their cars to go home.

You will hear fake reasoning from the platform, and people will nod their heads in fake agreement because they are not allowed to ask what's really on their minds.

The elders will give you some fake lines on how they love you and miss you and want to shepherd you. If it was that important they would have done so before now.

You will be told that this fake way of life is the only way to happiness. That is a fake statement.

You're a genuine gal. You don't belong in a fake world.

• KateWild
    KateWild
    I believe that is the sole reason you are considering going back to the KH. And I believe by asking you are trying to get us to talk you out of it. The more we rationalize the less rational we are.- DJS

Actually that's not the case at all, I am dating someone now and he took me out for the day to another city last Sunday, it was an amazing date and I wouldn't miss seeing him and doing that to go to a meeting, so I don't intent on going back regularly anyway.

Plus I play netball on the night of the service meetings so I won't miss netball either. I was just thinking of the sporadic Sunday.............but I can see your perspective too.

Kate xx

• KateWild
    KateWild
    You're a genuine gal. You don't belong in a fake world.-splash

Ahhh that's so sweet you can tell that just by electronic contact. Wish I could meet all you guys in person xx

• konceptual99
    konceptual99
    I am not planning to get RI'd, I just want her to feel less isolated sitting alone at the back and then have some association at the end of the meeting and be in a listening mood.......it's my idea to win her over I suppose xx
    So are you out now K99? Have you actually exited?

Don't do it at the meeting. Get her to come and see you at home instead.

I am still fading. Doing alright overall but probably need to up my game.

• KateWild
    KateWild
    Don't do it at the meeting. Get her to come and see you at home instead.-K99

She is coming over late afternoon for a meal today............I just want her to keep coming so I can support her. I do see what you're saying though, and understand why you feel so strongly about someone already out.

Kate xx

• C0ntr013r
    C0ntr013r

People have been reinstated to save loved ones from the ORG. If you want to attend a few meetings to support and help a loved one I find that very kind.

Hope you manage to plants some seeds while you are at it ;)

• KateWild
    KateWild
    If you want to attend a few meetings to support and help a loved one I find that very kind.- C

Thank you for giving an alternative perspective. I am doing it out of love and kindness

Kate xx

• Slidin Fast
    Slidin Fast

Kate, good to hear you again. You seem to be developing an independent life away from this site to some extent. That seems healthy to me, the void is filling with good stuff I hope.

I think the only reason you should go to a meeting if df'd is because you choose to get RI'd for family or other reasons. That can be a hard nosed piece of play acting just to achieve family life. I can understand anyone doing that, hypocritical or not.

However, I don't think accompanying someone else to the KH would do anything to help them see TTATT. Moral support otherwise though I am sure would be invaluable. Your friend needs unqualified support.

Some df'd want nothing more than to get back, they are still under the spell. If your friend is like that then they still need to wake up. I say stick to your guns and your own hard won principles and standards, if you can, stay away.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit