Disfellowshipping Without Judicial Meeting?

by Coqui 15 Replies latest jw friends

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

I never was williing to accept that I was involved in a cult but now I see the how the mind control and fear factor has truly affected me and my wife. How sad!!! This morning my wife was crying because she is afraid of what these minions are going to say about her if she is DA or DF, ie. what an unloving mother, she and her beautiful young kids will be destroyed at the big A. I saw today how the fear and mind control have gripped us for so long.

When you leave the Jehovah's Witnesses, be prepared for them to gossip. It is the only way they can rationalize to themselves that they are doing the right thing. If they continually tell themselves that someone who dares leave is going to be destroyed, or they maliciously slander someone who exits the cult, then in doing so they are trying to make themselves feel better about their pathetic life spent peddling magazines.

Disfellowshipping is ALL about a guilt trip or shaming. You are above that. The best revenge is to live life, and to live it well. Those who gossip about you behind your back are surely not your friends, and since when did they pay your bills or put food on your table? Fuck what they think.

Make your exit, and do not look back. They are not worth wasting another day of your life worrying over.

I wish you and your wife the best. Thousands of examples are available on this discussion board of those who made it. You can make it too. If you rely on each other, you will come out of this stronger.

• MikeMusto
    MikeMusto

the only consistant thing about the way various elder bodies df someone is that

there is no consistancy

• pomegranate
    pomegranate

Said with such authoratative resonance and clarity.

• rocky220
    rocky220

I was told by insiders, I was disfellowshipped....after the fact I renounced the WT....so basically they got "power" and in their own minds, do whatever they want with it....oh yeah, this elder got disfellowshipped years later and to this day I'm told is drinking and chasing women....oh well!

......rocky220

• metatron
    metatron

The elders are 'made men', like the mafia.

They can lie, cheat and steal - and df you for what ever reason suits them.
    They can ignore 'Theocratic Procedure' - even the Society says they won't question
    their actions if they made 'minor' mistakes. The rest can be explained away if
    they kiss the C.O.'s a$$.

metatron

• RevMalk
    RevMalk

Ya, they're going to DF you for sure. My friend tried the same thing, didn't work. He even moved 900 miles and 7 states away, they got him anyway. He was actually hiding out at my house, they simply called him on the phone and said "You're gone!"

Sorry, but that's the way it works. Perhaps if you keep a low profile they'll ignore it, but don't count on it, they're on a killing spree.

Serial Disfellowshipping at its climax

A knaves religion is always the rottenest thing about him." John Ruskin, 19th-century British critic and author

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit