EXPLANATION ABOUT "FIXED PRICE" ON TH...

by enricofrassinetti 13 Replies latest jw friends

• enricofrassinetti
    enricofrassinetti

Dear JWS

Not are you, but i that i am not capable of explain well in english.

I intend how "Fixed Price", the condition only for the private consumer, when him go to the supermarkets for to buy.

1. Take the product with the "Fixed Price" imposted, or not debateble.
    2. Go to box-cash for the financial transaction with the DEBIT CARD.
    3. Pay the "Price" or with the Credit Card or with money in paper.

Second you is possible discuss the "Price" of every single product when go to pay? To the supermarkets?

I believe of not.

This i intend how mark of the beast in the barcode.

Sincerly

Enrico Frassinetti

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Well Frisco,

Sorry but your theory is a little weak. Many things do not have barcodes, for instance fruits and vegtables. Also Cars and the such. Barcodes are for inventory and pricing efficency. The price of goods are lower thanks to barcodes. How would you suggest supermarket clerks ring up your groceries??? Barcodes make shopping faster and help suppliers maintain inventory and such.

• enricofrassinetti
    enricofrassinetti

Hi Crazy 151

Yes.... But when the mark of the beast wiil be implanted will not is possible to buy and to sell without have his mark on the hand or forehead.

Barcode will be only a mode for know the Price that will be indisputable. And by means of it, his possessors will be known for the financial transaction, but only for their.

I am succeeded for explain it? Now?

Sincerly

Enrico Frassinetti

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Well,

If your are trying to say that barcodes stuck on People could be the mark, well then I might be able to see that. But the barcode by itself has nothing to do with it. Its what you do with the barcode that could be a problem. Even then, it could be something totally different than a barcode. A barcode is unable to store any information and is nothing more than a scanable reference # for the purchasing system. An implanted chip would be much more feasable. Personally, I dont feel the Gov or anyone else needs to know what Im doing with my money so they could stick a chip up their ass for all I care.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit