Would the WT society disfellowship Jesus?

by ELON14 24 Replies latest jw friends

• garybuss
    garybuss

ELON14, Good post, Thanks!

It was a similar realization that crystallized one of the last elements in the series of increments making up the dissonance package that induced me not to return.

I had just had a trip to the back room at the KH and was criticized for not wearing a necktie to the group meeting on the day I was microphone boy. As I walked out I realized Jesus would not qualify to be microphone boy at the meeting if he did not show up wearing an IBM business suit with a necktie. That was the incident that ended my association.

At that moment it was like in the movie The Wizard Of Oz when the little dog Toto pulled back the curtain and exposed the wizard as a fraud. I was gone. I was pissed. . . but I was on my way to being free.

Disfellowship Jesus, Hahahahahaha Love it!

gb

• Nanoprobe
    Nanoprobe

Thanks for the article but would you mind editing your text? Would you highlight the info and then increase the FONT size to 10 or 12?

Sorry can't see that well

• onacruse
    onacruse

Matt 24...

48 But suppose that servant is wicked and says to himself, My master is staying away a long time,
    49 and he then begins to beat his fellow servants and to eat and drink with drunkards.
    50 The master of that servant will come on a day when he does not expect him and at an hour he is not aware of.
    51 He will cut him to pieces and assign him a place with the hypocrites, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

I would say...the Society is going to find out how much fun it is to be on the RECEIVING side of a judicial committee.

Craig

• A Paduan
    A Paduan

they warned me that if I continued to share what I knew, which they agreed cannot be disputed , I would be disfellowshiped.

So, immediately after conceeding to their behaviour being a wrong, they jump straight back into it full swing - it's disturbing what's happened to them.

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

Jesus was to be our example right?

Jesus was the first apostate.

So we are following his example. We choose to disagree with the JW teaching because it bothers our conscious to continue to follow a path that is clearly not Christ like.

The modern day WT, is exactly like the Pharisee's of Jesus day. They saw the good Jesus had done , and hated him for it. They hated Him for telling the truth, for being better than them.

This is pure evil. The WT is pure evil and they are so deep into to it, I don't think they can redeem themselves . I think they know they have gone beyond the point of turning back and refuse to give in , because they would lose their power and money. Just like the Pharisees.

It is good to have you here Elon, and sorry to hear about the loss of your son. Did all of this happen in this last year for you? I am sorry, just not clear on the time line, but if all of this happened in this last year for you,,,,,,,,,,,,, you have really been thru alot. Your strength shows thru.

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

Thank you for sharing that Elon...I believe Monty Gower et al are doing backward sommersaults right now to be losing a good man as yourself. For them to hear the TRUTH about the 'truth' from someone so highly regarded is a good day indeed!! Well Done!

~Beck~

• jwsons
    jwsons

((((((((((((((((((((((((Elon))))))))))))))))))))))))

You're the brother with experience in Watchtower and Awake ! And you 're excellent in resonning.

They can DF Jesus, they will DF you, but who cares. Yeh. Admire you brother.

jwsons

• UnDisfellowshipped
    UnDisfellowshipped

ELON, and everyone else -- I LOVE THIS THREAD!!!

I'm gonna put this in my FAVORITES!

Amazing, Wonderful, and Brilliant (this includes everyone's comments!).

Guest 77 said:

Yes, in the context of your setting. But then again would he not whip the hell out of them like he did in the 1st century were they made the house of God a den of robbers? Interestingly, the last time he whip the hell out of them, he was put to death three days later! Is there a message somewhere in this scenario?

Does not the scriptures say, 'Judgment begins with the house of God?'

Guest 77

Yes, after He gets done whipping them He will bring out the MILLSTONES and find a BIG SEA!

Matthew 18:5: Whoever receives one such little child in My Name receives Me,
    Matthew 18:6: but whoever causes one of these little children who believe in Me to stumble, it would be better for him that a huge millstone should be hung around his neck, and that he should be sunk in the depths of the sea.

Matthew 18:10: See that you don't despise one of these little children, for I tell you that in Heaven their angels always see the face of My Father who is in Heaven.
    Matthew 18:11: For the Son of Man came to save that which was lost. (The Watchtower's Bible does not include this Verse)
    Matthew 18:12: "What do you think? If a man has one hundred sheep, and one of them goes astray, doesn't he leave the ninety-nine, go to the mountains, and seek that which has gone astray?
    Matthew 18:13: If he finds it, most assuredly I tell you, he rejoices over it more than over the ninety-nine which have not gone astray.
    Matthew 18:14: Even so it is not the will of your Father who is in Heaven that one of these little children should perish.

• boa
    boa

yes, i believe they would.

i love this thread - another favourite!

it also reminded me of that experience where a brother from the podium said that even if 'an angel from heaven' were to come down and tell you something different than the 'truth' as espoused by brooklyn, you should reject it - welllll, they believe jesus is the head angel right? this whole thing with them is sick!

boa

i'd like to make a public announcement to the hall that I have convened a 'judicial committe' of the wife and I and after careful consideration am DISFELLOWSHIPPING the wts for Apostacy LOL!

• jwsons
    jwsons

This brother (Elon14) is a brother who had experience published on Awake September 8, 1994 (page 16)

and you can read this experience HERE

jwsons

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit