Devils Music

by frogit 2 Replies latest social entertainment

• frogit
    frogit

Im sitting listening to my Digital Radio (DAB) and its tuned to Planet Rock (UK). Every now and then the jingle plays rocktober (October).. plays the devils music. It got me thinking how the WTs condemns music of certain types especially Rock, Pop, Rap, well most types except Kingdom Melodies

I started to think does the Devil inspire the musician/composer to write his inspired music, are they really composing Satans music or do they compose it by there own genius/talents?

Then I thought about successful people of all talents, maybe sportspeople, artists, doctors, writers, or even businessmen/women who are successful!

The question then is, do humans have talent or is talent from the Devil/Worldly?

I know that being in the Truth stifles creativity; it has with me, and others. Maybe you feel that the Truth held you back, Armageddon is just around the corner,. no its straight ahead now mentality, so why bother practicing a talent, learning a trade or going to college!!

I love most types of music it can make me jump for joy, and sad, even cry as it often does when Im feeling down but it does me good..

Just my thoughts

frogit

• musky
    musky

frogit, I think the talent for these people lies in there ability to know their market. If the teenagers are the market, then rebelious themes generate the revenue. I saw a news program about a group called "insane clown posse". They are into saying drugs are cool, rebel, hate authority, etc. When questioned by the news media about why they pushed the young crowd with this crap, they said, "Hey its what they want". Also ozzie osbourne. With everything he stands for, people think he is the coolest. He can't even talk normal , for all the past drug abuse. But he ( wife), knows what generates the revenue, and they give it to the people. I do like some rock music, bon jovi, some smashing pumpkins, billy joel, genesis, collective soul.

• Mac
    Mac

Hey Froggy,

Since I'm not there I am going to ask you to do something for me..Slap your face really hard and bring yourself to your senses!!!!!!!!!!!!Now, being in a state of full cognizance, I think you can answer your own question.

mac of the anytime i can assist class

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit