Kenpodragon

by Granny Linda 6 Replies latest jw friends

• Granny Linda
    Granny Linda

Dragon, I've noticed lately that a number of your posts and/or replies refer to "anger."

So, whatssup dear sir.

Granny, who is of the nosey class.

• kenpodragon
    kenpodragon

Linda

I see anger tossed around to much at times and I wish people let it lie. Just concerned!!! Perhaps I am being preachy with happiness. I do not like seeing people jump on the anger band wagon.

Less then 2 months till the new one Linda! (Did you loss my e-mail address?) We did the birth classes this weekend ... kind of boring, yet interesting.

"Always remember to leave them with a smile "

Take Care

Dragon

Edited by - kenpodragon on 6 October 2002 1:11:43

• Granny Linda
    Granny Linda

On the one thread the other night for some reason (probably my ignorance of computers) only my profile showed up. I'd seen where you had replied, hopefully to what I had said, but again, then only your profile showed up.???

I checked tonight going through "members", but no luck. Had you posted your e-mail address somewhere I should have found it? I'm just not swift at computers, etc. And truthfully, don't always go back to all threads.

Boring, but interesting,eh. Soon you'll probably be wondering where those "boring" times went after Baby Dragon comes along. I'm anxiously awaiting the picture you will post for all to see.

I tell ya, Dragon, the older I get - the less inclined I am to believe that mankind is capable of making the changes so many have preached about...love, peace, and all that happy horsehockey. No offense meant, I'd enjoy seeing some real patience and understanding abound. Maybe it's not Earth karma. This planet has been plagued from day one, or so it would seem, with hatred of one kind or another.

Well, I can beat a dead horse at times, and usually do when I feel passion about certain topics. Guess the best we can do is set an example that others might find pleasing...although our motive is selfish. I want to be the best I can for ME; ok, my grandchildren, too. Heaven knows they need something other then what's around them on a daily bases as an example of what a change in thinking can produce.

Time to close down for the night. I'll check in tomorrow after work.

Take Care, Mr. Dragon.

Granny

• kenpodragon
    kenpodragon

Linda

I thought you might have had it from a while back, many ions ago. When I had my own board up for awhile. You were one of the regulars and for some reason I thought you e-mailed me once. Memory must be failing me.

Anyway, I have noticed a emotional roller coaster over the last 8 months or so of the pregnancy from both me and my wife. In the end though, a life started in love with always be surrounded in love.

Take Care

Dragon

PS : It kind of scared me this evening when I saw a post with my name on it. I did not see it was from you and I was worried someone was going to read me the riot act. Oh know, I was being paranoid.

• kenpodragon
    kenpodragon

(Double posted on accident)

Edited by - kenpodragon on 6 October 2002 2:44:44

• Granny Linda
    Granny Linda

I'm really gonna go to bed after this.

You're memory couldn't be any worse than mine. No have your e-mail, but we'll just meet up here on occassion.

I had started a thread to you the other evening, but lost the darn thing before it got posted - well, DA, obviously. I had written in response to your post at Tim's. Didn't know whether or not you would check back there, so took a change in writing to you here. Anyhow, no big deal. Although I did have a confession of sorts about how I once preceived you. Now you have to wait until I feel like sharing that part again. Paranoid, nah...not you.

Linda

• kenpodragon
    kenpodragon

Linda

I have not been back to Tim's board in a week. I am not aware of anything going on over there. I am cutting my board time down and this board has a two post limit. That helps to keep me on less.

Take Care

Dragon

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit