by plmkrzy 11 Replies latest jw friends

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

On vacation??

I haven't seen his week-end posts.

Where the heck is he?

• Prisca
    Prisca

Yes, he and Mrs Ozzie are taking a much-needed holiday. They should be back in a week or so.

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

Ah, Kewl...thanks Prisca. I was wondering what happened

• Marilyn
    Marilyn

G'arvo Prisca, R U going to set the video recorder for the Ozzies? I gather the next installment of Channel 9's jw protection of sex abusers program is on in the morning. Did JanG write to you. Geez and I was just about to get my son to block her emails. Glad I made an exception this time. Do you think it might actually come on tomorrow? Netscape is down and I can't chek the link.

Marilyn

• bigred
    bigred

I had a nice packet from them this week, including photos. Prisca, watch out!! Just kidding. You are such a sweetie. I loved the pictures.

I was going to say Mr. and Mrs. Ozzie are on an exotic vacation. I envy them. I am sure he will tell us details when they get home.

Sorry, this is Mulan. I forgot to change my husband's data when I posted. He wouldn't say silly things like I do.

Edited by - bigred on 5 October 2002 0:52:26

• Prisca
    Prisca

Plum - you're welcome

Marilyn - unfortunately I don't have a video recorder, but I know some others that will be recording the programme. I received notification from Channel 9, and so must have JanG. Hopefully the Panorama show will be on tomorrow, as long as Iraq & the USA don't do anything silly.

Mulan - You have pics of little ole me? I didn't know the Ozzies had any

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Hey Prisca. I want to know why Channel 9 is notifying you of their plans, but not notifying me. This is very disrespectfull, after all I AM the premier, El numero uno, most infamous apostate in Australia. Dont you think you should email channel 9 and tell them to liase with you after consulting me first??

"NOT HAPPY JAN"

• Prisca
    Prisca

Dear Great and Wonderful Leader,

My humblest apologies for this oversight. I shall notify Mr Packer to ensure this never happens again.

"NOT HAPPY JAN"

hehehe - they could be misconstrued as fighting words

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

G'day Pris,

Sorry to hear about Panorama. Fill me in, soon.

Mrs Ozzie sends her love.

Cheers, Ozzie

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Deleted for duplication.

Edited by - ozziepost on 5 October 2002 11:12:59

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit