YHWH Demoted from Desert God, to be Known as the Tennis God Now!

by freemindfade 10 Replies latest social current

• freemindfade
  • Emma
    Emma
    I hope this gets wide distribution.
  • LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

Aren't she and Venus unbaptized publishers???

They are basically untouchable as far as the local congo goes, can do what they want, say what they want, pose naked for the body issue of ESPN, and then give credit to Jebobo publicly for helping them serve aces at Wimbledon. Oh, and get puff pieces published for their amazing faith that they have yet to commit to 100%????

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Aren't she and Venus unbaptized publishers??? - and multi- multi- multi-millionaires.

So, it seems YHWH is the Tennis God now. No men's champion has ever thanked him. Why is he interested in only ladies' tennis?

Dirty old man!

• GodZoo
    GodZoo

Sorry just had to share this again... The faithful servant Sister Williams.

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

Lol

And I don't want anyone to take this wrong. I am very happy for the sister success and they are incredible athletes. But any time an athlete praises god for their success it's appalling. Who do I thank for my warriors win? Lucifer?

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    Someone once refered him to him as the good of parkinglots as well... Everytime something good happens to a witness in "field service" its his credit and its of course in a parking lot. In the end being the desert goat herder god and the god of tennis are pretty much on par. Hes not much help in real world situations anyway vlook at it
  • Phizzy
    Phizzy
    Novac Jockstrap or whatever the Serb blokes name is, said a prayer of thanks to god, and crossed himself, after his win. Maybe Federer didn't pray hard enough.
  • freemindfade
    freemindfade

_Morpheus, its so nice being a witness and not having to think

something good happened... YHWH!

Something bad happened... Satan!

So easy

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

I don't have an overly high opinion of the Williams sisters (or Prince, FTM). As far as I'm concerned, they're WINOs... "Witnesses In Name Only".

At least they have enough brains to not get baptized and thusly subject themselves to the full degree of WT discipline... but then, the Org's seemingly "hands-off" approach to JW celebrities probably would factor in, anyway.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit