Satan Let Out After 1000 Years, Makes Sense... or no?

by freemindfade 11 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Slidin Fast
    Slidin Fast

I used to like it. i saw it as full circle, all the nasty man-rule eliminated. Survivors back to withstand the test as A & E who failed, in the Garden of Eden.

Now it seems like one big fairy tale, myths and monsters and giants and dragons. Is there a bean stalk? Probably? Are there gollums and orcs? I bet you could find the equivalent. What about an ulcer in a golden bowl? Yep, got one of them. Man eating fish disgorging it's prey days later? Check. How about stopping the Sun for a bit, just so you could finish killing more people? Good idea. Pandora's box, that's as good an explanation of the world's woes as Genesis or the dragon in Revelation

They are just macabre fairy tales. Plenty of good morals, (amongst the bad). just don't take it so seriously.

• prologos
    prologos

Yeah, while the "anointed" get instant [imputed] perfection by reason of insanity,* the OS have to work at it perhaps for 1200 overlapping years to make it into the book of life. and don't forget the nations in the four corners of the flat earth after the end of the millennial rule; to believe it you have to be a fool

*if you know many of the partakers, oddity is a common feature.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit