thoughts about mass death

by obiefernandez 13 Replies latest jw friends

• obiefernandez
    obiefernandez

Watching fox news last night heard that one of the threats that Washington is worried about is that terrorists will sail a nuke on a cargo ship up the east river and detonate between manhattan and brooklyn.

Freaky.

BTW, this is a difficult scenario for me to ponder since my parents live in North Jersey and I still have many friends and family in the area that would be directly affected.

Obie

• Shakita
    Shakita

Oh God, I know people who are close to me who work in New York City. I can't even imagine the horror of your words. We all know that the possibility is there, but it makes me sick to even think of something like that happening. I'll leave judgement of the Head Braindead and all their recruits up to a higher power.

Mrs. Shakita

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Any nuclear device detonated by a terrorist would almost certainly be very crude and would turn out to be a "dirty bomb". If they did manage to detonate a fission bomb, it would likely have a yield less than 10 Kt... Most likely around 5 Kt. That would only take out a radius of about 1/4 mile.

Edited by - Elsewhere on 9 October 2002 13:28:34

• gumby
    gumby

Can any of you identify with these conflicting set of feelings that I have?

Oh ya! Big time! I have.....( thought of ) similar scenarios. Your illustration does make you wonder how they would function therafter. It would certainly put a monkey wrench in their activities.

Would we watch a serial killer who has killed a loved one of ours, fry in an electric chair? I sure the hell would.....I might enjoy it. Are the GB any different? They have killed far more than ANY serial killer.

Comfortor: Your full of shit dipwad! You said....

they will not PREVAIL gainst jw because God has promised that no waeapon formed gainst jws will prevail.

Jehovah will not let any weapon prevail my ass. Go tell that to the corpses left behind in the holocost buttwipe.

What do you mean they will have no fear? Every witness on this planet was fearfull of what happened on 9-11....and it wasn't even directed at them.

Do you really believe they would have no fear if they were the supream targets? Idiot!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit