Sex Abuse? Not only the Jehovah's Witnesses

by Nassau 8 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Nassau
    Nassau

There are plenty of scandals inside our "holy" religions around the world. Check today's news from USA:
    http://www.nytimes.com/2002/10/04/national/04BOST.html?todaysheadlines

Edited by - Nassau on 4 October 2002 6:13:21

• TheOldHippie
    TheOldHippie

Rather difficult - requires authorization ..............

• Nassau
    Nassau

Q: May I post New York Times articles in a newsgroup environment?

A Posting a New York Times article in a non-commercial newsgroup environment for the purpose of discussion is permitted only if it is not possible to link to the article on www.nytimes.com. It is not permitted, even in a newsgroup environment, to create an archive of New York Times articles. New York Times articles posted in compliance with this policy must be removed within 30 days, and include the following copyright notice:

2002 The New York Times Company. Reprinted by Permission.

• Joanna5019
    Joanna5019

You are all full of excuses. When I was a Jw we were told we are better that other religions. You are not you are all the same. No child should have to go through that. Especially from a JW you are supposed to be model citizens but as usual the elders are saying do as I say not as I do!!!!! Who cares If the catholics are doing It I does not make it right. JWs are supposed to be better that that. Ok if an Elder does do it you use the excuse he is not perfect. But that elder should be punished to the full extent of the law not be covered up for the sake of the WTS. maybe they should be disfellowshiped as how many rules in the bible have they broken 4 or 5. You have not heard the last of me. I am going to let everybody know how rotten the JWs are!!!!!!!

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Joanna, have you bothered to read any of the threads on this site? No one here appreciates your accusations, especially when they are unfounded and don't even represent those of us that post here. We are not JW's, and your rantings towards us sounds ridiculous.

• Nassau
    Nassau

To Joanna and to all "Joannas" here:

The message is: ANY RELIGION OR INDIVIDUAL SHOULD BE PUNISHED BY LAW IF COMMITTED SEXUAL ABUSE AGAINST INNOCENT CHILDREN!

NOBODY IS ABOVE THE LAW!

As for me, I am not against any religion but I AM AGAINST ANY SINGLE RELIGION THAT DOES NOT ACT TO EXPOSE AND TO HAND OVER THOSE SCARECROW CRIMINALS INSIDE THEIR RANKS!

"You have not heard the last of me. I am going to let everybody know how rotten the JWs are!!!!!!!"

WE ARE IMPATIENTLY WAITING, JOANNA. SHUT IT UP!

• Kudos
    Kudos

I was a JW ... and while I was a JW I turned in my husband for Child Molestation of my two daughters with the help of the elders. They are not perfect ... but some congregations are better than others. They ARE ALL people!! Just like you and me.
    I just had a long prayer ... and think ... and talked to God about what I thought was right. I left. I felt that was the right thing to do. I am not here to insult anybody. The only people you guys might see me write insults about are the Sunday school teachers and the priest that kicked me out of classes and/or tried making an example out of me in front of their church for asking simple innocent questions. Was it my fault that I was a smart child and asked questions without logical answers? Or that my moms favourite preacher was drunk and he accidentally tripped on his grand entrance into the church??
    I think not!!

kudos

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

Cardinal Law should go down too, I'm suprised the RICO acts haven't been used to take him down.

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Line them ALL up and shoot them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit