I told someone here they looked like my son!

by Golden Girl 11 Replies latest jw friends

• Golden Girl
    Golden Girl

The only way I got this picture was because his club has it posted on a website. I don't have a scanner. Mine ? Maybe someday.... When I get brave....

Our son has lost a lot of weight since that picture. (He wanted to)He also quit smoking about a year ago.. He hasn't had a bronchitis attack since!

He is taking all the airplane stuff to his house because hubby just can't work on them anymore.

Wish I could get my Girls pictures on here! My grandson has his own website but my daughter doesn't want it posted to people she doesn't know. If I knew how to separate the pictures from the site and show them I would. He has a lot of family photos there.

I guess you can't be too careful on the internet....

Golden Girl...aka...Snoozy...

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

Been a long time since I was on here..I came in touch with a old friend that is bedridden now and she is only in her early 50's. She was raised a witness and left in her teens. Her mom and dad were both disfellowshipped then also. that was many years ago. Anyway she is kind of strange and was always hyper. She saw me as her second mom. Now we are in touch again and she has had a few medical emergencies., she has once again "Found Jehovah" and is a little bit of a fruitcake. she and her dad , who is still disfellowshipped, were talking she said and said how wonderful it would be if "I also came back"...NO NO NO Never!!! lol. Anyway she has started sending me long long messages on my phone and now she is sending Watchtower links to my personal messages in my e mail. I value her friendship as I have known her since she was born but I can't handle all the Jehovah talk and am going to have to say something. thing is she is on so many meds her brain isn't there half the time..

Also,
    When hubby was dying from cancer his mom came and stayed a week with us and made my life so miserable. I was already sad because hubby was dying but she would take him on the back porch and they would stay out there for hours talking. (she is a diehard witness). So if I went out to join them they shut up and made excuses to go inside. After she left hubby told me that she said when he died that Jehovah would give him a new wife and make him forget all about me. I hated her..This after spending years going back and forth helping her every weekend to do her chores. Time that hubby and I could have had together. I would cut the grass while they sat on the porch and laughed at me. Hubby told me it was because I kept cutting the same spot over and over but what they didn't know was I was doing that because there were huge clumps I was afraid his elderly mom would trip over walking in the year as she was vision impaired ..Anyway he passed away on Feb 5,2003. My life has moved on..That's my updates and I want nothing to do with anything connected to the religion..Now I just have to find a way to either tell this girl or just ghost her..thinking I may do the latter. She is to the point of being fanatical if you know what I mean..I went thru so much hell with hubby and his family that just the word Jehovah witness makes my skin crawl..I was tolerant long enough, no more.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit