FURTHER Severe WARNING to LDH on her MISCONDUCT

by Focus 20 Replies latest jw friends

• Focus
    Focus

We learn in "THE TEST WAS POSITIVE" at http://206.61.99.151/forum/thread.asp?id=3776&site=3 that LDH is with child, just before Armageddon! Shame on you, Lisa Haynes, for disregarding the recent advice from The Slave:

*** w88 3/1 22-6 Childbearing Among God's People ***
    we are in 'the last days' of a wicked system of things that is about to be destroyed. The apostle Paul prophesied that 'the last days' of Satan's system would bring 'critical times hard to deal with.' Showing that raising children would be one of the things hard to deal with, he added that children would be 'disobedient to parents.' He stated that people in general, not excluding children and adolescents, would be 'unthankful, disloyal, having no natural affection.' (2 Timothy 3:1-3) While Paul was here prophesying of conditions among worldly people, obviously such prevalent attitudes would make the rearing of children increasingly difficult for Christians, as many have experienced.. Some young couples have decided to remain childless. Although the wives had maternal instincts just as strong as those in other women, they decided, in agreement with their husbands, to refrain from having children in order to devote themselves to serving Jehovah full-time. Many of them have served as pioneers or missionaries.. Many married couples throughout the world who have relinquished the joys of parenthood have been able to serve Jehovah in the circuit work, the district work, or at Bethel. These likewise look back with satisfaction over their lives spent in serving Jehovah and their brothers in these special privileges. They have no regrets. While they have not had the joy of bringing children into the world, they have played a vital part in furthering Kingdom interests in their various fields of activity.. So the matter of childbearing in this time of the end is a personal one that each couple must decide for itself. However, since 'the time left is reduced,' married couples would do well to weigh carefully and prayerfully the pros and cons of child bearing in these times.

And other wise advice from the 1941 WTBTS publication "Children", pages 312-3/366, which you have wilfully chosen not to follow:

Should men and women, both of whom are Jonadabs or 'other sheep' of the Lord, now marry before Armageddon and bring forth children? They may chose to do so, but the admonition or advice of the scriptures appears to be against it.. The prophetic picture seems to set forth the correct rule, to wit: The three sons of Noah and their wives were in the ark and were saved from the flood. They did not have any children, however, until after the flood. They began to have children two years after the flood. (Genesis 11:10,11) No children were taken into the ark and none were born in the ark, and hence none were brought out of the ark. Only eight persons went in and eight came out of the ark. (1 Peter 3:20; Genesis 8:18) That would appear to indicate that it would be proper that those who will form the 'great multitude' should wait until after Armageddon to bring children into the world.. Armageddon is surely near, and during that time the Lord will clean off the earth everything that offends and is disagreeable.. We can well defer our marriage until lasting peace comes to the earth. Now we must add nothing to our burdens, but be free and equipped to serve the Lord .. Eunice, my decision is made.. Our present duty is plain. We must now be witnesses to the name of Jehovah

When the then WTBTS President Joe "Judge Booz" Rutherford penned the above, and in a speech at the 1941 St Louis, Montana convention described a woman as no more than "a hank of hair and a bag of bones", and elsewhere warned that "the heart has no right to take delight in what can not satisfy the mind" - did he have someone like you in mind? You need to give humble and prayerful consideration to this, sister.

But the mischief is done, and you must show repentance. Here are some fine illustrations for your little one from the 1958 WTBTS publication for kids, From Paradise Lost to Paradise Regained, and from the Watchtower of October 1, 1952:

These are fine images with which to bring your child into line - just print them many times and paper the nursery with them (Eph 5:11, John 8:32).

Having therefore dealt with how to scare them out of their wits, I will come back with more advice for you and lurkerdom on the subject of disciplining and beating children (think of baby koalas), breaking their spirit and free will, making them into theocratic robots, indoctrinating them, filling them with fear, distrust and prejudice, teaching them how to hate, lie, commit perjury, harass people door-to-door and endanger their lives by refusing medical treatments, severely limiting their education and restricting their reading and contacts, preventing them from making friends and forming relationships, stopping them enjoying holidays, school, games, competition, extracurricular activities and so on, creating all sorts of phobias within them, preventing them masturbating or becoming cannibals etc. and other most healthful teachings from God's Organization.

Now do not be neglectful in your aforesaid duties now, Lisa - you have already sinned grievously by multiplying in this ungodly and selfish and untheocratic manner. I will be watching you most carefully for further signs of independent thinking, pride, presumptuousness etc. which you have in the past been seen to have been manifesting. Again I must ask - at whose table are you feeding?

Also, regulate yourself so that only permitted blood products flow through your placenta to the fetus - or find their way into your milk (Gen. 9:3,4; Lev. 3:17; 17:10-14; Col. 2:13,14; Deut. 12:16,23,24; Acts 15:20,28,29; 29:21-25). For help consult the fine publication "Blood, Medicine and the Law of God as at 9 p.m. EST on March 27, 2001".

Avoid glue, plywood, pet food, fertilizer, leather goods, furniture, bottle tops, cotton cloth for the next 18 years, or until Armageddonandonandon, whichever is sooner, which of course means the second, as it is due within the next 9 months and 4 days:

*** kj 216
    Shortly, within our twentieth century, the 'battle of the day of Jehovah' will begin against the modern antitype of Jerusalem, Christendom.

*** w89 1/1 12
    The apostle Paul was spearheading the Christian missionary activity. He was also laying a foundation for a work that would be completed in our 20th century.

Oh - the bound edition won't be too helpful if you are looking for the last quote.

--
    Focus
    (Elder Class)

• larc
    larc

Forgive me Brother Focus,

for I have sinned. My wife and had three children, all children of passion and lust. Now, we have a grand daughter. Oh, praise be that the days were not cut short and we did not face Armageddon with children in diapers. I praise Jah for not rendering us like squashed bugs for our sin.

• Scorpion
    Scorpion

I to must ask for forgiveness Brother Focus. I neglected this sound advice from God's theocrapic borganization and have three kids 15, 13 and 11. I also have 5 grandchildren by marriage to my fantastic beautiful wife. I praise God also as Brother Larc does for not rendering due punishment to me and my household for disobeying the sound advice of the organization to not have children over 60 years ago.

• Focus
    Focus

No, Scorpion and larc, I must rebuke you and show you the fruits of your wrongdoing. Do you show sincere repentance and now desist from such gross unnatural acts to whose commission you have admitted?

To each of you, I administer much needed scriptural reproof concerning the wrongdoing. Informed persons here are invited to hear it - it is thus offered 'before all onlookers' or 'in the sight of all.' These, who are 'the rest' mentioned in 1 Timothy 5:20, may thus be helped to have a healthy fear concerning sin, to see the need to avoid sin and the circumstances that can lead to it.

I must ask you - are determined to return to living a clean life? -Luke 15:11-32

--
    Focus
    (Brother! Class)

• rileygurl
    rileygurl

thank you brother focus for showing me the error of my ways and my prideful thinking. i was contemplating the joys of motherhood but now i see that it was selfish and rebellious thinking on my part. i thank you for your fine instruction that has arrived in a timely manner as all spiritual food does from the FDS.

rileygurl
    who is now seeing the benefits of the new light!

• rileygurl
    rileygurl

thank you brother focus for showing me the error of my ways and my prideful thinking. i was contemplating the joys of motherhood but now i see that it was selfish and rebellious thinking on my part. i thank you for your fine instruction that has arrived in a timely manner as all spiritual food does from the FDS.

rileygurl
    who is now seeing the benefits of the new light!

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

HA! AHA! And FIE on thee, thou pretender to deity! The Goddess has already received of the loinfruits in times past, and is now impatiently awaiting the title of Gramma Goddess!!

• larc
    larc

Brother Focus,

Verily and thusly, I do repent and promise never to marry again and have any more children either inside or outside of marriage. I swear by the vasectomy that I have received.

• Focus
    Focus

larc admitted:

I swear by the vasectomy that I have received

larc, your reproductive powers are a gift from our Creator. His original purpose included procreation by perfect humans, who would 'fill the earth and subdue it.' (Genesis 1:28) After the Flood cut earth's population to eight, God repeated those basic instructions. (Genesis 9:1) God did not repeat that command to the nation of Israel, but Israelites viewed having offspring as something very desirable. -1 Samuel 1:1-11; Psalm 128:3. God's Law to Israel contained indications of his regard for human procreation. For example, if a married man died before producing a son to carry on his lineage, his brother was to father a son by brother-in-law marriage. (Deuteronomy 25:5) More to the point was the law about a wife who tried to help her husband in a fight. If she grasped the privates of her husband's opponent, her hand was to be amputated; significantly, God did not require eye-for-eye damage to her or her husband's reproductive organs. (Deuteronomy 25:11,12) This law would clearly engender respect for reproductive organs; these were not to be destroyed needlessly. We know that Christians are not under Israel's Law, so the regulation at Deuteronomy 25:11,12 is not binding on them. Jesus neither ordered nor implied that his disciples must marry and have as many children as possible, which many couples have considered when deciding on whether to use some method of birth control. (Matthew 19:10-12) The apostle Paul did encourage passionate 'younger widows to marry and bear children.' (1 Timothy 5:11-14) He did not bring up the permanent sterilization of Christians - their voluntarily sacrificing their reproductive potential to bear children. Christians do well to weigh such indications that God esteems their reproductive ability. Each couple must determine if and when they will employ appropriate methods of family planning. Christians should shape their thinking and deeds by God's esteem for reproductive potential. (1 Timothy 3:2; Titus 1:8; 2:2, 5-8) This would reflect mature sensitivity to Scriptural indications. Yet, what if it became publicly known that a Christian blithely disregarded God's evaluations? Would not others doubt whether he was a good example, having a reputation of making decisions in harmony with the Bible? Such a disturbing blemish on one's reputation could, of course, affect a minister's being qualified for special privileges of service. -1 Timothy 3:7. Vasectomies can therefore be argued to originate with Satan. Alternatively, they could prove to originate with Jehovah, when performed upon an apostate (Matthew 13:36-39).

rileygurl, enjoy the fruits of true submission to the chieftain class.

Redhorsewoman, you are well on the path to eternal destruction!

--
    Focus
    (Anti-vivisection Class)

• Scorpion
    Scorpion

I ain't sayin nothin bout my vasectomy!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit