CT or PA - new member

by Lemon_Lime 15 Replies latest jw experiences

• Lemon_Lime
    Lemon_Lime

Hey Everyone,

I grew up in CT, son of an elder, turned into pioneer, married early...etc....etc....all the while ignoring the wrong feeling in my stomach....finally my wife (now ex, but we are still really close friends) and I realized and got out, and took a bunch of friends with us.

I've since moved out to the west coast, lived in SF for awhile, and just recently moved to the 'desert'......I'm available if anyone needs to talk, or rant, or wants to say hi....I'm 25 now and enjoying the experience of life, and wish the best for everyone here.

You can email me @ [email protected]

• Funchback
    Funchback

I don't get it. You don't mention anything about living in PA in your thread, yet the topic is CT or PA? How are you affiliated with PA? I'm from Philly.

• Lemon_Lime
    Lemon_Lime

I lived in PA, southwest corner for a few years prior to heading to the west coast.....anyone from the Pittsburgh area?

• johnathanseagull
    johnathanseagull

Welcome to the board Lemon/lime..........enjoy

• Prisca
    Prisca

Sorry, I live in NSW, but welcome to the board anyway.

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

I don't know CT or PA only SA, NT, WA, QLD, Vic NSW (did I miss any Prisca?)

Welcome to the board Lemon_Lime!

~Beck~

• Prisca
    Prisca

Beck, you forgot ACT.

• buffy
    buffy

Hi lemon lime,

I'm from Lancaster, PA. Not far from Pittsburgh. Email me [email protected].

Buffy

• Lemon_Lime
    Lemon_Lime

Hey,

Nice to meet everyone.

LL

• Vickie
    Vickie

Nice to meet you. I lived in Pa for many years not far from Pittsburgh, actually Blairsville and now am residing in California :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit