When you became an elder

by freedom96 13 Replies latest jw friends

• Amazing
    Amazing

I have posted a lot on this. But the very first shock came when the Congregation Servant (called PO today) ... was swearing on the phone at the bus company being hired to take our congregation to the District Convention. The second shock was when I was appointed the Accounts Servant (MS today) ... and learned that the Society charged interest to the congregation for Kingdom Hall mortgage. Though, I felt better when I learned it was just 3%.

• benext
    benext

How little respect elders had for CO's and other bodies of elders and how petty they could be when one didn't agree with their pet peeves.

• TR
    TR

Being the naive m.s. accounts servant that I was, I was shocked when the P.O. tried to talk me into fudging the monthly accounts report to make it look better when read to the cong.

TR

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

As one of the butt wipes who served for years I was surprised at how nothing other than the sum total of mumbo jumbo is all that gets accomplished at those meeting "in the back room". Also how the PO just loved to hear himself blather on and on and on... What a dipschnip!

Dismembered

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit