BARCODE AND HIS EXPLANATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!

by enricofrassinetti 15 Replies latest jw friends

• enricofrassinetti
    enricofrassinetti

Dear brothers and sisters of the world.

Excuse me always for my broken English.

I have seen many discussions in this forum, about the barcode, but want specify, that is only symbolically that I speak when I say that is the BARCODE the mark of the beast 666.

The UPC BARCODE (Universal Product Code), utilized in all the world from the organization of the trade, is his method of control of the fixed price , of the beast 666, but is only one of the modes, of make all humanity in slavery.

Only symbolically!!!!!!!! Because the real sense of mark of the beast is that of slavery all with the economical debit, for every individual person of the earth.

The freedom by this situation of poverty, depend only from a just economic system, based on just principles, that only servers of Jehovah be capable of do.

Today the economic system of the beast 666, and of his satan men, dont permit of to have freedom from the poverty, because the their only objective, is that of make all men of the world in PERPETUAL AND CONSTANT DEBIT.

For this, the evolution of the his economic system is based on the creation of only great distributions in enormous trade commercial center.

Between little time, will be possible buy and sell only in these center controlled from the men of the beast symbolically speaking, but this will be more evident, when dont there will be more the condition that the money in papier, dont be more possible emit, for the bad condition of the economy of the world in serious economic recession.

This bad condition, will permit only of create a economic circuit where only the possessors of his march 666 will can buy and sell, but only with his collaborators economics.

Who accept the conditions of the beast, can operate with dispassionate, but always in slavery.

Jehovahs Witnesses dont must be slave of no one, and only mode of detract frm us this situation is only construct a new economic system capable of go against current.

The modern technologies, will permit in the future of control constantly the actions of the all habitants of the world, with biological instruments for identify the persons by means of the DNA, and so with this mode, the beast will can slavery all us.

Is not difficult understand this new light , because Jesus say that we dont must be slave of the man (1 Corinth 7:23) , and only ceasing of conforming to this things system, is possible detract the our identify with another parallel economic system, for all us Jehovahs Witnesses.

Do you want anyway understand my ANALISY OF THE ECONOMIC WORLD SYSTEM

Sincerly

Enrico Frassinetti

• Celtic
    Celtic

Piffle, codswallop, tripe and kagmag.

What a self defeatist way of looking at everything!!

The fact is mate, that we are NOT living in a world at present away from market economics, now you might disagree with it, but it remains a fact nevertheless. So, what you gonna do? Boycott everything that's got a blinkin' barcode on it eh? Hardly so.

What about obeyance to the superiour authorities?

Absolutely everything you buy chocalate, cars, cigarettes, fresh fruit, computer hardware, my ex mother-in-law all have the mark of your 'beast'.

Your solution to getting around this? Well, it's not exactly a well made bucket is it? See my post just below this one on the number of pages within the NWT and tell me please, the difference between this barcode problem of yours and the number of pages within the JW's mainstream Bible?

What difference do you see?

Mark Price / Community Action Network UK

• enricofrassinetti
    enricofrassinetti

The solution proposed is that of construct the bases for a new electronic coin.
    And not buy with the fixed price system, for cease of be conformed to his economic system.

Sincerly

Enrico Frassinetti

• Celtic
    Celtic

PS Just got to love the wallpaper on your website, spirals an' all!! (Thought that was pagan?)

• Celtic
    Celtic

Come again? (Looking puzzled)

• pettygrudger
    pettygrudger

How will creating a new coin change the economic barcoding system -

You would be better off my dear to just start bartering only amongst the JW's for "free" with no exchange of currency whatsoever, if this is what your post suggests, getting away from Satan's economic control of humanity. Means you'll have to live without a few creature comforts, but that should be okay....

• enricofrassinetti
    enricofrassinetti

Dear

Ceasing of conform to his system of do trade...............buying treating the prices of the products with the method of acquisition in groups with the finality of to buy with saving.

This saving serve for accumulate financial resources, for redistribute money to other sustainers of this acquisition system.

With this mode, will be possible, with multilevel marketing system, enrich the persons rather that impoverish.

With this method, you don't buy the alimentary food, with the economic system of the beast, with his system of " Fixed Price ".

I hope that you have understood.

Sincerely

Enrico Frassinetti

• Francois
    Francois

Celtic,

You forgot "bupkiss"

francois

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Is this a YOU KNOW economics lesson???

Do you realise how much it would cost to sell goods and do inventory without a Bar Code??? You think grocery lines are long now......

• aluminutty
    aluminutty

Jese, if I had to choose which was more satanic the old system barcodes and all, and the new system with multilevel marketing, I'd go stand in the middle of my local super market and cackle, give me bar codes boys, give me barcodes. Of course, I won't cuz I haven't heard from Mikemusto whether straight jackets are in this fall or not. Next thing we'll see is the reference to the WWW being satanic. Yep, some dumb sh*&hole came up with this brilliant notion that somehow, and I'm sorry but I can't remember how, the WWW equates to 666. For God's sake, and I mean that literally, where do these people find the time to think about, much less worry about such utter, utter, utter, drival. Puke bucket please!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit