Destructive cults

by stichione 9 Replies latest jw friends

• stichione
    stichione

Ever wanted to fill out a quiz to find out if you are/were in a destructive cult or group? Check out this website I found which is operated by a writer/cult survivor. Take the quiz and answer it from the point of view of a Dub. Let me know what you think.

http://www.goldhammer.com/index.html

scroll down and click on Self Quiz.

Edited by - stichione on 2 October 2002 14:23:9

• LovesDubs
    LovesDubs

OH MY GOD!! That is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FREAKY!!!

I was looking for this site only 15 minutes ago!!!!! And I hadnt seen it since it was on my old computer in 1996!!! Ohmyfreakingod thats weird.

• stichione
    stichione

What can I say, I'm psychic!

• Jesika
    Jesika

Ok call me stupid, but how do you fill out the questions? I tried clicking on it and nothing happened.

• stichione
    stichione

Try printing it out and then filling in the blanks.

• Jesika
    Jesika

I dont have a printer. Is there anyway I can do it online.

• caligirl
    caligirl

Not that I had a doubt that it was a destructive cult,, but taking it just for grins, the answer is yes to EVERY question on that quiz. I wish I could get my parents to take it! Not that I'm holding my breath or anything on that one!

• mamashel
    mamashel

That was scarey. Jes, i was thinking the same thing, about how to fill it in, but the more i read, i realized all the answers would be yes, so it didnt matter anyway.

Thanks for the post.

mamashel

• Jesika
    Jesika

That's what I thought. Thanx

• TweetieBird
    TweetieBird

Did anyone else answer NO to any of the questions? Thinking back to when I was a good little dub, I would have had to answer YES to all the questions.

It's really scary. If I were to print this out and show it to my believing relatives, I wonder if anyone would take it. Ummm, NO!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit