Newbies

by johnathanseagull 8 Replies latest jw friends

• johnathanseagull
    johnathanseagull

Hi all.............is it just me but are we seeing more and more people come on board of late, which is great as far as I'm concerned...........welcome to all you newbies

J Gull

• ballistic
    ballistic

Also I think the board is moving quite fast for day time UK, early morning US. God knows what it will be like later.

• Matty
    Matty

There have been some awesome posts in the last few days, (not one of them mine of course). This site is getting better and better.

• SpannerintheWorks
    SpannerintheWorks

Yeah, and we've had quite a lot of newbies who are JW's, airing their views. But has anybody else noticed that they all seem to say the same things in the same Watchtower lingo? Maybe the WBTS is encouraging it?

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

I think BOMATT6 is really Fred Hall returned, anyone else think that?

• johnathanseagull
    johnathanseagull

Spanner..........I've noticed that too, strange eh?, maybe it's one of those rumour things that get around the congs, and they've been coming on board to have a butchers.............can't dismiss that might be the beginings of those lil ole seeds of doubt for them though.. Don't know about the Fred Hall saga, think I joined on the back end of it and couldn't get to grips with it

J Gull

• undercover
    undercover

I'm a newbie. Still coming to grips with things. For the most part I've realized the WTS is not the "true" religion. But having been in for so long you doubt your doubts when you learn things that question your faith. Am I not relying on Jehovah properly? Or am I just now learning the real "truth"? It gets confusing. And it takes time, but so many here were very understanding of what I was feeling and they offered advice and comfort.

• Prisca
    Prisca

I'm not online half as much as I used to be, so it is hard to keep up with the number of newbies joining, not to mention the increase in posts now appearing.

It's great to see so many coming forward with their opinions and experiences. Including the current JWs - they have just as much a right to say what's on their minds as anyone else. Who knows? Maybe they will read something here that will get them thinking about their religion.

Welcome to all the newbies - hope you have as much fun here as I have.

• Shakita
    Shakita

Hi, Undercover:

I am also a newbie here. I am also dealing with the same emotions you are. Please don't be afraid to open your mind and take in the real "truth" about the WT and it's history of lies. It's tough when you realize that the WT has twisted the truth to fulfill its own agenda. Take your time, in my case it has taken many months of research at the many sites on the web which bring out the past and present dealings of the WT. If you haven't yet, go to Google and type in Jehovah's Witnesses. This will bring you to many sites which will tell you the truth of the WT Organization and the hurt that it has brought to many, many of its faithful followers. It took alot of courage for me to order "Crisis of Conscience" and "In Search of Christian Freedom" by Ray Franz from Amazon.Com. It was the best money I have every spent. If you want "truth", you will find it in the pages of those books. Please don't give up your quest for the real "truth". Please have the courage to question to WT and read publications other than what THEY tell you to read. It has been very hard for our family, but you cannot live a lie. You will be in my thoughts. Take care.

Mrs. Shakita

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit