OBEY THE WATCHTOWER ORGANIZATION OR DIE!

by UnDisfellowshipped 19 Replies latest jw friends

• Farkel
    Farkel

UnDisfellowshipped,

Understatement is elegance. Shouting is not. Don't shout.

Your message doesn't need bold print and big type to make it better. It stands on its own.

Trust me.

Farkel

• UnDisfellowshipped
    UnDisfellowshipped

Thanks Farkel for your comment, and I have lowered the Size of the Text, I think you are correct.

Sometimes I get a little carried away and a bit upset at the BORG, so I guess it comes out as really big Text

Also, I just thought I would let everyone know what "NewSense" said in French in his two Posts on this Thread:

On his First Post above, depending on which Translation Website you use, he said either:

"Have it up the ass, species of idiot!"

OR

"Will do you to screw, espece of stupid one!"

And then on his second Post above, he said:

"Ca goes not, imbecile! It does not be necessary to say desconneries!"

Frankly, I am not sure what he is trying to get across, seems to me he doesn't like me Posting info that exposes the truth about the Borg.

• clash_city_rockers
    clash_city_rockers

UD,

Sorry to bother you on this thread but are you going to get back to the doctrines of grace discussion we have on the "GOD LOVES YOU-GOD IS LOVE" thread?

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.aspx?id=37676&site=3

BTW: great quotes I got those way back in the day from Dwane Mgniani when I was leaving the WT.

cheers,

jr

• UnDisfellowshipped
    UnDisfellowshipped

Thanks for all your comments and bttt.

• UnDisfellowshipped
  • UnDisfellowshipped
  • refiners fire
    refiners fire

OBEY THE WATCHTOWER SOCIETY OR DIE!

Laughed my ass off. hey dude. How are you locating all your old threads? I posted one a month ago about this woman who predicts the panel Nibiru will cause Armaggedon in May this year. I cant find the bloody thing on this new forum. Any advice?

• Farkel
    Farkel

DJ,

: Thankful to be FREE of them and given eyes and ears to see and hear and be washed in the blood of the Lamb who is also my Shepherd.

Being "washed (clean) in blood" is an oxymoron. I'd rather use soap. It's far less messy.

Farkel

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

New Sense,

Your posts have once again come to our attention as being in contravention of "board rules", namely:

1. Not posted in the English language.

2. Insulting speech.

If this is not the case, you have the opportunity of making your corrections NOW.

Ozzie

• wednesday
    wednesday

I have now read "the true believer" and are my eyes open wide ! We were just all serving an org, not God.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit