WIRETAPPING

by UnDisfellowshipped 13 Replies latest jw friends

• UnDisfellowshipped
    UnDisfellowshipped

I have had some of STRANGE and WEIRD things happen (Strange Phone Calls, and lots of other weird things, and certain "Code Words" used towards me), and I believe that there are certain Freemasons (or other Group), which has tried to use these subtle (and NOT-SO-Subtle) threats on me and my family. (It may be connected to some of my relatives in another State, who may have abuse going on in their family, and we have had a lot of strange dealings with these relatives).

It seems to me, that I have also been WIRETAPPED ("BUGGED").

Certain things that I say in my house, have been repeated to me by other people outside the house.

It is very strange to experience this.

It seems that every single time I would go to the Kingdom Hall for a Meeting, the Speaker would repeat something I had said in the house earlier that day or the night before, it was freaky!

I have seen a few other people Post up on this Website about being Wiretapped by JW Elders.

Has anyone else experienced any of these things?

• nancee park
    nancee park

Yes, with all my heart I believe it a defnite possibility by the fanatics. Most JWs are good honest law-abiding, but not those with darkness to hide.

Watchtower has a lot of darkness.

• Brummie
    Brummie

Try reading "Crisis of Conscience" out loud at home and see if the contents of that are read out at the hall the next day.....its worth a try :)

• Jesus Christ
    Jesus Christ

Or it could just be chance. Sounds as if someone is a tab bit paranoid. Sure it is possible to tap phone lines because its certainly not hard (jeez, give me a pair of wire strippers, some aligator clips, a couple wires, and a handset and I can do it myself). You want to tell if you're being tapped? Do a search for phone boxes. You should get a list of electronic scematics that will include a diagram for a basic device that will be able to tell if someone is listening in on your line. I've built one for a friend in the past and even though I can't remember how to do it I can tell you that it wasn't very hard.

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

Are you sure the stuff you're saying being "repeated" isn't just coincidence? What sort of things are being said that has convinced you you're being bugged?

Edited by - Stephanus on 30 September 2002 19:15:24

• Pork Chop
    Pork Chop

You might have a look on your roof, there's probably a reptilian overlord lurking up there taking notes.

• outoftheorg
    outoftheorg

Wire tapping? Bugging your house?

What are you doing or what activity are you engaged in that would make others so upset as to do these things?

Outoftheorg

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

You could hire a security firm to perform a "bug sweep" of your house. They would check for phone taps and wireless transmitters. If they detected any bugs, they would locate and remove the bug - or, at your option, leave it in place so that you could use the bug to help you figure out who placed it in your home.

On the upper end of what is possible, there are laser devices that can pick up your speech from small vibrations in the glass of your windows when you are speaking. These devices do not require a bug inside your home - the laser beam (whch can be infra-red and therefore invisible) is reflected off of the window, and the reflection carries the sound information back to the spook who is monitoring you.

You may want to begin keeping a diary of these "odd coincidences."

• minimus
    minimus

uhhh o.k.

• ballistic
    ballistic

Undisfellowshipped, why not take a holiday? You need to get away from the these people and any chance of bugs, and also give your mind a chance to sort itself out at the same time.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit