Anyone from Midlands Area?

by viperdude_uk 18 Replies latest jw friends

• viperdude_uk
    viperdude_uk

Hi All

New to this board. I am a 32yr old D/F ex JW from Telford, Shropshire (originally from Black Country area in the West Midlands). Would like to hear from anyone near to me

Regs

Jon

• Dizzy Cat
    Dizzy Cat

yes - I am .... not sure about meeting for hugs'n'stuff though

• Brummie
    Brummie

Hi Jon, I'm new to this board too. From Walsall...Bloxwich KH Originally, now living in Somerset, do you know anyone from Bloxwich or Walsall KH's? How long were you a JW, was you in the borg before 1990? I knew someone from aTelford Kingdom Hall named Jeanette, her brother committed suicide on the Memorial of 1986, do you know who I mean? I often wondered how she was doing as she attempted suicide too at some point and had a raw deal from the elders.

Brummie (as in Birmingham, but dont tell anyone)

• Brummie
    Brummie

Dizzy which part you from? Do you know brother Anuk or Brother Ayli?

• Englishman
    Englishman

Ok, OK, I lived in Telford once and used to drink at The Unicorn in Little Dawley and the Brittania near to Brookside, (even the Lakeside now and then), so who wants to chat with an old reprobate who's mum still lives in Malinslee?

I bet that gotcha goin'!

Englishman.

• TruckerGB
    TruckerGB

I have friends in Aquaduct,I live in Somerset,Those Brummies,they come down here,pinch our women......,

Take care all,

Rich.

• Brummie
    Brummie

Strangly enough when I first came to Somerset I tried to listen out to see what the local accent was, it turned out to be brummie...snigger!

Brummie (Who brought a good brummie woman with him instead of taking his chances)

P.S are there any locals still living in Somerset or did we scare them all off?

• TruckerGB
    TruckerGB

I'm ok there Brummie,I originate from Devon,so I do have a funny accent.

• Englishman
    Englishman

Strangly enough when I first came to Somerset I tried to listen out to see what the local accent was, it turned out to be brummie...snigger!

Really?

Odds on you live in WSM or Burnham on sea.

Englishman.

• Brummie
    Brummie

Englishman, I was in Burnham On Sea (along with all the other brummies). Moved to lympsham, not so many brummies now. Still listening for the accent and am beggining to wonder if its cockney...lol

You guys must get peed off with all the darn brummies & londerners here in Somerset?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit