Three Reasons

by neyank 11 Replies latest jw friends

• neyank
    neyank

Hi All,
    This question was asked by Tina on a different post.
    And the person did not come back to her with an answer.
    So I will ask it now.
    This is obviosly directed toward those that still believe the WTS
    is Gods orginization.

What are 3 reasons we should go back to the WTS?

neyank

• Tina
    Tina

Mornin neyank,
    I was hoping these questions would encourage an open discussion with cricket,but,,,,,,,,,,thought-stop must have kicked in....thanks for posting this. It should be interesting...regards,tina

• expatbrit
    expatbrit
    What are 3 reasons we should go back to the WTS?

1 - We left a rather nice gold-plated pen there on our last visit.

2 - We are part of the FBI child abuse investigation squad assigned to the WTS case.

3 - We have an insane urge to moon Brooklyn from Milton Henschel's office window.

Expatbrit

• JanH
    JanH

1. It's the night of the memorial and you like crappy wine.

2. You want to pick up a new WTLib CD-ROM and feel lucky tonight.

3. You're really, really desperate for a chick (or guy, depending).

- Jan
    --
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen"
    -- Albert Einstein

• Englishman
    Englishman

3 reasons? Easy Peasy!

(1) I wouldn`t have to go in the pub every night.

(2) I wouldn`t have to endure the agonies of fellatio.

(3) I could sit on a Df`ing committee and get off on sexy stories.

Next question!!!

Englishman.

• RR
    RR

1. You love hearing five year olds raise their hand and answer "Jehovah" no matter what the question is.

2. You need to build your supply of WT CD Roms, to auction off on ebay at fifty bucks a pop.

3. You love knocking on doors the morning AFTER Christmas and New Years, and preaching to people with hangovers.

• stephenw20
    stephenw20

1) for the love of fellow man..obey the orignal command
    2) search and rescue
    3) to celebrate as they read the letter on the service meeting that we have been kicked out!

• Gianluca
    Gianluca

1) Give completly absurd answers at the WT study and see how the conductor reacts

2) During the initial prayer start "speaking in Tongues" (SP??) and see the reaction of the JW's

3) Attend the memorial in a cong where noone knows you and eat all the bread up and drink all the wine.....and you're sitting in the 1st row!

Ciao
    Gianluca

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

1. Habit

2. Nowhere else to go

3. Habit

Ozzie

• joelbear
    joelbear

Serious answers

1. You need a very neatly defined structured way to live your life and a group of people around you to keep you on course.

2. You can't deal with reality so you need to believe that your rescue from reality is imminent.

3. You need to believe that you are in a special group that is in the "in crowd (great crowd)" in order to be happy with yourself.

Not so serious answers

1. You miss those rockin Kingdom songs.

2. You miss dividing (or being divided) a motley group of people into car groups, ensuring that everyone is matched up in a way that everyone will enjoy their service day and have a productive day of witnessing. I miss this a lot, you can tell. I swear someone should create a card game called, service groups. You could play cards like:
    owns 2 door car, single sister with 3 kids, older brother who thinks he is annointed and also has flatulence, newly associated doesn't have bookbag yet, etc.) No wonder I am prematurely grey. I still wake up nights screaming, Does anyone else here have a territory!!!! AAAAAAAAY!!!!!!

3. You miss those rockin kingdom songs.

hugs

Joel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit