Am I a wus

by Mac 36 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

I agree with Yeru - no-one will even ask the question if you brandish your chef knives in your best macho/psychotic fashion!

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

Stephanus:

Please do not give Mac any knives- to brandish or for any other reason. This man needs constant supervision you know.

His kindergarten teacher wrote about him: "Runs with scissors"

XW

• Xandria
    Xandria

Yep there is nothing more sexier than a man in a apron and nothing else...

Xandria

Of the hey baby whatcha got cooking class.

• COMF
    COMF

When you're a bachelor, you're a wuss if you can't cook. Only a pantywaist throws away his money eating out every meal.

To look at him you wouldn't guess he knew anything culinary... He has a large rifle and gun collection, hunts, fishes
    What the...!!! Somebody explain to me how having a gun collection and being a hunter/fisherman ever came to indicate a man who doesn't cook. What on earth do you think hunter/fishermen do with their prey, eat it raw?
  • Mac
    Mac

Spaz,

Dakota, Thanks for the refreshing voice of reason.!

Xenawarrior, Coming from a Goddess who leaps with swords, I find your concern amusing, but as always, appreciate your supervision

Xandria, So, you heard about that apron thing, eh?

Comf, Well stated ,buddy!

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

Men cooking in the kitchen are sexy! No way is that wussy...unless you are burning mac and cheese, and cooking tomato soup without adding milk or water (had a boyfriend do that once) so I guess I need to amend my statement. Men who are proficient in the kitchen, are sexy!

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

Just repeating: displaying your knives in the correct fashion will quell all further insults...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit