we're here to give thanks

by Shakita 13 Replies latest jw friends

• Shakita
    Shakita

Iamanaliento:

Ashamed, we are not. Just concerned for those family members still in who would be forced to act on what ever consequences come to those who are found to be posting on an "apostate" site.

And to you Ash:

See you soon.

Mrs. Shakita

Karen:

Thanks for your heartfelt post. Many of the same emotions that you expressed were exactly what I felt when I first learned of the Wt's lies. Your analogy of a mate cheating on you fits the bill perfectly. When I learned the truth concerning the WT it felt like I had been punched in the stomach. I always gave my heart and soul to the people in my congregation and to the Watchtower Society. I gave my entire life to them. Nothing quite prepares you for the shock that you discover when you find out that the "truth" is a lie. I am also astounded by the cruel practice of shunning, which has led some to suicide. What a loving provision from Jehovah!

Mr. Shakita

• imanaliento
    imanaliento

We are ashamed to have ever been taken in by the lies and deceptions told to us by the WTBS.

• onacruse
    onacruse

Shakita family, Welcome!

You said "Living a lie is not living at all." It's simply incredible that so many of us spent so many years, sometimes decades, thinking that we were alive. And, for some of us, even after we began to suspect the deceivous nature of the org, we still allowed ourselves to be under their control, frozen with fear and indecision.

OH HOW GOOD IT FEELS TO BE FREE AT LAST!!!!!!

Craig (of the "born when I was 50" class)

• Michael3000
    Michael3000

Welcome, welcome, welcome, Shakita's. We've been your son's posts for quite some time, now. You will enjoy it here!

-- M

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit