Please respond WildTurkey and Lyin Eyes!!!

by TheStar 13 Replies latest jw friends

• TheStar
    TheStar

Are you guys ok? I've been thinking about you both since I heard Isidore was headed your way and after it hit Louisiana. I hope you guys are ok. Please post and let me know. I tried to email Dede but have not recieved a response.

Hope you guys are ok!!

Love,

Star

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

I spoke to WT in chat yesterday eve. He was drunk, and evidently has been standing on his front porch, chest to the wind, yelling "I'm the king of the woooooorld".

(I've heard that many witness kids were reproved for saying that after seeing titanic, as we would never want to be a king, and especially not of the world!) Good thing WT is not a witness kid.

• TheStar
    TheStar

LOL! Yep that sounds like Turkey! Thanks Six of Nine, I least now I know not to worry.

• KKLUV155
    KKLUV155

Hi, I live about 45 miles NNW of New Orleans which is closer than WT and Lyineyes and the weather didn't get very bad here. Just rain and winds about 45 mph. But I can't say for sure about where they live. It is flooding pretty good in New Orleans and Grand Isle. Just to let you know.

kkluv

• TheStar
    TheStar

Thank you KKLUV. Glad you are ok as well, didn't know you lived in that area.

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

Hey Star, that was so sweet of you to think of us. But we are way north Louisiana, almost on the Arkansas line. We got some nice wind which is a big change and cooler weather. We heard they were evacuating some people from the area down south. We are the route to head if there is a hurricane, which is cool to see on the road signs.

When I first saw your post , I almost feel out, my dad's name is Isadore, and I thought what,,he's heading this way... LOL I don't talk to my dad so that is why it is so funny.

But thanks for the concern and hope to meet you in person at the next apostofest.

Hugs, LyinEyes and WildTurkey

• Fire Dragon
    Fire Dragon

Glad to know you guys are okay!

-Fire

• WildTurkey
    WildTurkey

(((((star)))))) (((((firedragon))))) thanks yall are two fine ladies.

• WildTurkey
    WildTurkey

OH YEAH I'AM KING OF THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• TheStar
    TheStar

Dang, just when you thought it was over, here comes LILI!!!! Are you guys up North near Arkansa but to the West near Texas or are you further in?

I thought for sure Houston was going to get it this time.

Be careful you guys and let me know how things are, so I don't worry.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit