A Message Re: The March in NYC...

by AGuest 3 Replies latest jw friends

• AGuest
    AGuest

May you all have peace!

As many of you know, I was directed by my Lord to warn against evil action against the organization... and those in it. So, after reading Silentlambs invitation (I apologize for not doing so earlier), and the following comments by Comforter (who, I think may have confused with "COMF", who is not the same person, please note...), I am compelled by the spirit of my Father that is in me, holy spirit, by means of Christ, to respond to Comforter in this separate thread. He/she said:

"... society is not Jehovah but they represent God. read hebrew scriptures and you see clearly. moses was not Jehovah. But when men went against Moses, the hebrews said it was like being against God. the wt like moses. they are Jehovah's instrument for salvation. they communicate God's will but imperfectly. people must never march gainst Jehovah's representatives..."

Unfortunately, dear Comforter... you have been misled. First, true, the Society claims to represent God; however, God HAS a representative, my Lord, His Son, the Christ, JAHESHUA MISCHAJAH, and any who represent GOD, must confess to representing Christ. For God speaks to us by means of no other. NO other!

Hebrew 1:2; 12:25; John 15:27

However, when the men (Korah, etc.) went against Moses, at that time MOSES was the MEDIATOR, the representative between God and man, the one through whom God spoke to Israel, through Christ by means of holy spirit! But... that has changed: now there is NO mediator EXCEPT Christ, and ANY who claim to speak as God has directed, MUST acknowledge that such direction came DIRECTLY from Christ, through holy spirit (for there is NO other "Way"), and give the glory of doing so TO that One! There are no exceptions. None. So in this, the Society, claiming to be "Jehovah's instrument for salvation" (I almost can't believe you even SAID that!)... has "seated [itself] in the seat of Moses."

Matthew 23:2, 3, 10

God's "instrument for salvation", dear Comforter... is the Christ... and there is NO other... and only CHRIST can "communicate God's will," by means of holy spirit! True, he may use imperfect people to DO so, but then by means of holy spirit, which causes such one to PROPHESY, God's will... and thus, Christ's, is known.

1 Corinthians 12:4-12; 14:1-6

(Please note that Paul said that "when that which is COMPLETE arrives - which "completeness" is the Christ -- it is THEN that what is "partial" will be done away with. Christ has not yet arrived, so we STILL prophesy, etc., "partially" - for notice what would occur "in the last days"! Joel 2:8, 9; Acts 2:17, 18)

The Society, however, while PUBLICLY claiming to be "the visible representation of the Lord on earth," PUBLICLY DENIES the spirit of prophecy, publishing that they are NOT prophets... which, in essence, is either evidence that they are FALSE prophets, or a very denial of who sent them and granted them leave to speak! And it is NOT the latter! Why? Because rather than give the glory to God AND CHRIST... the One to whom "ALL authority... in heaven AND on earth" was given... they wickedly BYPASS "Joseph" and tell people that they must come to THEM, and listen to THEM... in order to know God! They, dear Comforter, are IMPOSTERS! Why? Because my Lord is recorded to have said:

"ALL those... who come IN PLACE OF ME... are thieves... and plunderers."

John 10:1-15

Now, some might be tempted to say that I, SJ, "come in place of" my Lord; however, that is not true. I do not come in place of him, but readily state that I was sent BY him... and give the glory of whatever I am told to speak TO him, for it is not mine so that I can speak "of my own initiative." I cannot and do not, as I am admittedly nothing more than a servant, a messenger. I speak... "whether they hear... or refrain" and once the message has been delivered, it is no longer my concern as to what such one(s) do/does with it. I have done as directed, and the sheep belong not to me, but to my Owner. He, then, will deal with whether they hear or not.

Ezekiel 3:17-21

One who comes in place of him, however, displaces him... as MEDIATOR... and seats themselves in that position. And the Watchtower Bible & Tract Society of Jehovah's Witnesses and Christian Congre... shoot, I can't even remember what they call themselves, anymore... have seated themselves in the position of mediator between God and man, including you... usurping that very position from my Lord... and you buy it. As IMPOSTERS, then, they are subject to being exposed, just as the scribes and Pharisees of my Lord's days in the flesh were exposed by him, publicly and intimately to those he loved. Their leaders are subject to the "laws" that they themselves "bind" upon their followers, HEAVY loads that even they themselves are unable to carry. For with the same judgement that they JUDGED... and by the very same people... they will BE judged.

It is only that Silentlambs, Inc., and their supporters must be careful not to HATE those in the Society, to the point of wishing them harm or doing harm TO them, which, based on his letter, is NOT the case... for it is not in their "power" to lift up their hand against those claiming to be the "anointed" of God. If they are "anointed" (they are not, but...), they have put themselves in a position to receive "heavier judgment," and God will deal with them as "sons", and such dealing will be severe, as they continue to harden their hearts and stiffen their necks against what is good, rather than be warned. If they are NOT anointed (again, they are not, as my Lord has revealed to me who my "enemies" truly are!), then they are simply among the ranks of Gog... and will receive Gog's judgment. Either way...

But if there are those who've been harmed by such men, or by their acts or failure to act on behalf of God's sheep (those who were "abandoned to the wolf", by these, the "hired man," because "the sheep do not belong to them," and so when they saw the "wolf coming, they abandoned the sheep") and wish to warn those men against their wrongdoing, then it is permitted. In fact, they are OBLIGATED to issue such warning.

Matthew 18:15-18

They have attempted to "lay bare" the sin between themselves and such men, alone, to no avail. They have taken others along with. To no avail. They are now speaking "to the congregation," asking for eye-witnesses to the matter, rather than committing some covert act that will leave things to question. It appears to me, and my Lord concurs, that Silentlambs is TRYING to give these men the benefit of the doubt and let THEM confess their error... and ask for mercy... which I think many will be willing to give. However, one cannot receive what one does not ask for... or what one does not think one needs.

Thus, I am granted to say to YOU, Comforter, by the spirit of my Father, JAH of Armies, that is in me by means of Christ, holy spirit, to leave off your judgment and condemnation of this Silentlambs. For if the leaders of the WTBTS had seen their error and confessed it, they would not be subject to such exposure. There is still time, then, for them to REPENT... and turn around.

I, myself, SJ, have spoken it to you, just as I have heard it from my Lord, the Son of God and His Christ, JAHESHUA MISCHAJAH

I bid you... and all those who have been victimized and gone in support of those victimized by the leaders of the WTBTS... the greatest of peace. I pray also, that you continue to have love in your heart, all of you, and not be consumed by your anger to the point of "murdering" your brother, even in your hearts.

YOUR servant, as I am servant to ALL those of the Household of God, Israel, and a slave of Christ,

SJ

Edited by - AGuest on 27 September 2002 10:48:12

• JUSTAMOM
    JUSTAMOM

Hello my dear sister in Christ and to all of you out there...

Yes! My spirit TOO does bear witness with this. Please Please, listen to what the spirit is saying. When it is Jah's time and ONLY then will they be COMPLETELY openly exposed and naked and answer for their errors. Many of us, including many of you along with Bill Bowen, are pleading for them to admit their sins and errors and to come forward with a clean heart and ask our Lords forgiveness.

As hard as it is on many of us victims, remember there is ONLY ONE UNFORGIVEABLE sin! Let Jah and His son be the judge of who has committed this sin.

Let us pray that mercy and foregiveness be shown to Israel. Many of us here were part of this falsehood for most of our lives and would support them to death until through holy spirit our eyes were opened and allowed to see and then we too were foregiven for our sins and suport of THEM.

So.....as today transpires.....Let us maintain a spirit of love behind this march and be willing to forgive even 'in a large way' as our lord has set the example. Remember too, it is LOVE that will identify us as his true disciples.

Have a great day! May you all have peace and blessings today

JUST A MOM

Kim

• kenpodragon
    kenpodragon

Are you trying to say you are anointed!

• FiveShadows
    FiveShadows

Praise Jah! I heard the Spirit in union with this post by SJ. ~FS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest