DISAGREE...BUT DON'T BE DISAGREEABLE

by minimus 6 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Too often we express an opinion and get slammed for it. Some new ones may post something that they feel and the result is that they are quickly and meanly censured. Some zealous adherents to a particular notion or ideal verbally smack any that do not support their cause. A wonderful thing about this forum is that we can all disagree if we so desire. Just let's try not to be so disagreeable at times. (And we're all guilty of it at one time or another).

• bittersweet
    bittersweet

Eveyone is entitled to their opinion.

I always say it's okay to "agree to disagree".Life would be pretty boring if we all felt the same about everything!

We all must have respect for eachother.I agree that there is no reason to be disagreeable when we disagree with someone else!

• greven
    greven

Old JW habits die hard...

I AGREE with minimus.

greven.

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

Stand you ground against those who think 'only' their views and opinions is # 1. They complain about the org. controlling us, yet they want to control others on boards of this nature, bull.

Guest 77

• ThiChi
    ThiChi

"If we want truth, everyone should be able to speak what they think without fear."

Edited by - thichi on 27 September 2002 11:24:34

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

I agree!!!!!

On the other hand go [BLEEEEEPPP] yourself.

he he he he

• minimus
    minimus

Control seems to be a basic part of human nature. If the majority feel a certain way, you are EXPECTED to agree. If you don't , you are not recognized. Some here, too, are just the way they were in the organization.....It's too bad.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit