Huge Catalogue of Field Service Supplies!

by expatbrit 23 Replies latest jw friends

• qwerty
    qwerty

I received a couple of gifts from a JW family member in the U.S.A late last year.................. a newly rebound leather song book and Bible, errrm I mean NWT. Stoops did a great job rebinding them, it's just a shame it was not a proper Bible. Not that I like looking a gift horse in the mouth, but, I knew they would be collecting dust in a cupboard, I mean closet soon after. They could have sent me the money in stead! Have you seen how much Stoops charges too?!

http://www.stoopsmfg.com/catalog/jpg/page24.html

Qwerty

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

Okay, where is the Popeil Pocket Fisherman??? And what? No Ginsu Knives? They don't even have any of those vegamatic thingees!!! What the heck kind of catalog is this?

Nice briefcases though. Bookbags. I can't believe they actually say that. Another little "sublimal" way to control. Silly Rabbit, bookbags are for kids!

I would like one of those coin pouches though. Looks sturdy enough for stash!

XW

• Perry
    Perry

Oh how stoops has grown since I got my NWT leatherbound in 1987. They have lion and lamb neck ties, coffee cups, and propaganda books slamming other churches.....a very impresssive list of theological warefare tools.

$50.00 for a rebinding now.....sheesh

I wonder if they count their time while filling orders?

• Matty
    Matty

You know the Japanese Electronics company Pioneer?

A regular pioneer I once knew was so nuts that he thought it was cool to wear clothing with the logo on! Talk about "advertise, advertise!" Sheesh!

• Wolfgirl
    Wolfgirl

A "fruitage of the spirit" pen? Bloody 'ell.

• Angharad
    Angharad

Well I want a Holy spirt mug to go with my Apostate one then I will have the complete collection

Edited by - angharad on 27 September 2002 12:28:46

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

I just received a nice little bound pocket diary for 2003 from Circuit Leasing (the company in Michigan that sells used CO cars to rank and file JWs). They addressed their marketing letter: Dear Brother: <I guess they only market to guys and not dolls!>. You can find them on the web site at:

www.circuitleasing.com

You can also view a nice article about them at:

http://www.jesus-witnesses.com/bigbiz.htm

Sign up and get a free NO BLOOD keyring! The ministerial servant in your family would just love it!

Country Girl

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Now, there is a Company whose personnel cannot afford to get themselves disfellowshipped. All their eggs in one basket. Expat, as an accountant perhaps you might run the word 'diversify' past them.....lol

HS

• Valis
    Valis

Top picture...pedophile paradise...side picture, tiger waits to snack on small child when Jehovah isn't looking.

Now I know what to bet my parents for Christmas! *LOL*

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• truthseeker1
    truthseeker1

I found this yellow box SO FUNNY!! Jehoobers people arn't skimpin out on their bills, are they? Could this person get DF'd for speaking bad of those in the cong?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit