Jan (Zazu) is home

by larc 30 Replies latest jw friends

• larc
    larc

Friends,

I want to thank all of you for your kind words and your support. Jan is home. She read all the words of support that you wrote. It really raised her spirits. She loved the phone calls, the cards, and the flowers that were sent her way. She also appreciated the 80+ posts with words of encouragement, and the many private e-mails that were sent our way. Thanks so much, everybody.

She is tired right now, but I think she will be sending all of you a note in the near future.

Jan is a really good typist, but her left hand is still giving her a problem. She is also a very creative woman and over this situation she has named her left hand, Oscar. Sometimes she referres to her left hand as Oscar, the bastard claw. When Oscar does not cooperate, she talks to him and he eventually lets go of his gripe.

Man, this woman has a lot of spunk.

• outoftheorg
    outoftheorg

Hello Jan and Lark.

It is great to hear that Jan is home and doing well. Looks like the recovery will be succesful.

Best wishes to you both and your family.

BTW I, actually my wife, also refers to a part of my anatomy as Oscar. However it is not my left hand.

Outoftheorg

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Hi jan, welcome home

• ugg
    ugg

simply wonderful news....i am so glad for the both of you...tell jan i have been thinking of her and

want to wish her the very best....big hugs being sent your way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• JeffT
    JeffT

Glad to hear she is home.

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Welcome back home Zazu, there is no place like home, with the love and security of the people who love you dearly. I am so happy you are doing well. May each day find you stronger. All the best to Larc and you Zazu Jan.

All my love,

Orangefatcat aka Terry xoxoxoxo

• teejay
    teejay

Good News!!

Good for you, Larc, Zaz and M.E. (my new friend).

• FreeFallin
    FreeFallin

((((((((ZaZu)))))))))))))

Welcome home

Free

• imanaliento
    imanaliento

home sweet home !!

typing will be the best exercise for that Oscar !!

• chester
    chester

It is great to hear that Jan is home!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit