Tomorrow's Predictions

by Guest 77 14 Replies latest jw friends

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

OK, one more day for the 'big' march. How about some predictions as to physical attendance, will it have an international news coverage or just within North America?

Will the march go without a hitch? Do you predict'silence' on the part of headquarters? How about the weather, will it be on the side of the marchers?

I could more questions but that's a start.

Guest 77

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Guest 77 great post, my predictions for tommorow will be great weather, and the march will be 100 percent a sucess. I think people who are non witnesses in and around Brooklin will be curious enough to hover around and see what all is going on with the JWS.

As for the GB. they will stay hidden in their inner sanctum for fear of reprecutions. This will effect the world of Jehovah's witnesses like never before. This coverage will be world wide by the news media as JW are in everyones country. Of course the security around Bethel will be trememdous. and Bethel is fearful of this being a form of persecution. we know that is not true because it is there own policies that have brought it upon themselves.

I hope I am wrong but I do fear some persons getting angry tommorow, but I hope that it doesn't get out of hand and we can show the witnesses and the world that we can be peaceful and orderly and better then they (JWS) are and that we have a mission to expose their lies and corruption, like they have done to other religions for over 130yrs. What goes around, comes around.

Let the Silentlambs ram the house made of glass. Because for years they the WTBS has been throwing stones.

Go Lambs Go Rams !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wish you all well and wishing I could be there with you tomorrw but my heart and soul will be with all of you and may Bill and all the entourage with him prove to stick to the WTBS.

YOUR GREAT

All my love, orangefatcat.

• Sentinel
    Sentinel

Hi,

From all that I've read here, I think the turnout will be large enough to make a big impact, and hopefully, will be enough to make people take a good hard look at the inner sanctum of JW's. I hope that the media will make us proud and do a good job.

I've been giving lots of thought to how the WTBTS will respond. I think they will just "not answer the door".

But, I can only imagine what affect this will have on the ones behind that door, inside the organization. They are really going to have the chance to either wake up from their stupor and get out, or "pretend" that they are being attacked by those horrible apostates, out to ruin them.

We don't have long to wait! It is exciting.

Sentinel

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

Sentinel & orangefatcat, great comments. I really hope no one gets out of line as it will 'stain' the march, and we don't need that. Yes, they have brought it upon themselves and they will reap what they have sown.

Guest 77

• Dutchie
    Dutchie

Hi Guest,

Whether or not the march tomorrow has any affect at all on the watchtower corporation is not the real issue.

The march tomorrow will give those who have been abused by its policies a chance to confront those responsible for the abuse without fear of repercussion, it will give a voice to those who for so long had no voice. It will help to relieve some of the guilt and pain that they have been feeling. By delivering their message to the watchtower organization and speaking out publicly they will show the world that they are no longer going to view themselves as victims but as proud, strong men and woman with the courage to fight back.

The weather does not matter. If it rains or snows or if any other natural element occurs the march will go on. This mission cannot be stopped, will not be stopped.

Roar, Silentlambs, Roar!

• undercover
    undercover

While the march may help victims cope or symbolize their frustrations and anger with the WTBS, and it brings attention to the matter to those not in the organization, I see the GB using this as a rallying cry to the R&F.

This will be their thoughts as brought to the congregations in either print or CO's talks: Persecution may not be physical torture, but it can be pressure from disgruntled, secular thinking people who do not understand God's true righteousness. Now is the time to be busy in the preaching work, studying even more and not forsaking the gathering of yourselves. Avoid contact with those who justify or condone such actions against the organization. Don't get caught up in reading all the accounts in the newspapers and magazines, more of Satan's tools.

So if the intent of this march is to try to open eyes in either the GB, the organization as a whole, or even R&F, I don't think it will be successful. If it is to cause others outside the organization to question doctrine/practices it will be somewhat successful, but overall it will be local news not front page news.

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

Undercover, I'm going to take my chances and side with you. Why? personal experiences with the org.

We live in a day and age when people are not as caring because they are riddled with personal problems and responsibilities. I can see some say, you see, their no different, if anything their more hypocritical!

I'm viewing everything from an over-all impact of the march. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong.

Guest 77

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

I'll get back to you with my predictions on Saturday.

- Nathan Natas, UADNA

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

Dutchie, you answered my post as though your in the legal profession.

Guest 77

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

Nathan, at least the world will not end by Saturday, so everything is on your side.

Guest 77

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit