Belonging To The JW Club Makes JWs Feel Special!

by minimus 14 Replies latest jw friends

• brandnew
    brandnew
    Im totally hearing 50 cent in the backround......yaaaay ...yaaaaay
  • minimus
    minimus
    Yup, sad to say, it's all they have and it isn't even real.
  • 1Averagejoe
    1Averagejoe

No indept comments during the meeting from most, but after the meetings you hear their voices trying to catch up on the latest. Not single comment about what the meeting was about.

As time goes on you have to do more to "fit in" then when hard times hit or old age, and your useless, where the club? Where are my pips at?

• StrongHaiku
    StrongHaiku
    This may also partially explain the rising number of partakers. The JWs have a strong in-group metality and structure, which satisfies most JWs. But they also have a "VIP" section you can join and feel extra special. My mother has been partaking since the mid-eighties. I have no doubt that the biggest reason is her subconscious drive and need to feel special.
  • Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

This specific attainable specialty might mean something to people who are experiencing the lower end of the social economic ladder.

Its kind of a sick way to uplift ones own personal stature and identity but thats just the reality of human psychology.

We are chosen, we are the only true representatives of god and have been chosen by him because of that etc. etc.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit