I am Back

by Robdar 40 Replies latest jw experiences

• Robdar
    Robdar

I finally got my head out of my ass, got some things done, and most importantly I am no longer suffering withdrawal from the Vicodin that I took for 3 months before and after my surgery. Golly, that stuff is not good for you. Causes depression, crying jags, bad tempers, etc. Hey, did you know it is also addicting?

It is good to be back. Would not have left if I hadn't been in a doped up daze.

Did you miss me? I missed you.

Love,
    Robyn

• Robdar
    Robdar

Okay, which of you moderators moved my post?

Love,

Robyn

• Preston
    Preston

robyn, sweetie, sugar,

Glad you're back.... (((Hugs)))

• Robdar
    Robdar

*Runs over to Preston and throws arms around him*

Thanks, Preston. It is good to be back.

Love,

Robyn

• TheStar
    TheStar

(((((((((((Robyn))))))))))))

Glad to see ya! I Have missed ya.

We still need to chat about "stuff".

Love,

Star

• truthseeker1
    truthseeker1

Nice to see you back!

• QUEENIE
    QUEENIE

gosh I have all those symptoms on a daily basis with out taking a pill--I watch the NEWs mostly and see the MSN headlines...and deal with poor physical health to name a few...(((((((glad you R back))))) I am addicted to my webtv and JW.com is there a 12-step program for that??? QUEENIE

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

(((((((((((((((((((((((((Robyn))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Welcome back. Missed ya!!! - And I know what you mean about weaning away from pain meds- been through it myself. Glad you are feeling better.

XW

• Robdar
    Robdar

(((((((Star))))))), I have missed you. Email me. Let's talk about that "stuff".

((((((((XenaWarrior))))))), I missed you too. Thank you for phoning me to see how I was doing. Friends like you are a true blessing.

(((((((Queenie))))))), I am sorry to hear about your ill-health. I hope you get well soon. Enjoy that WebTV.

(((((((TruthSeeker1)))))), TY, it is good to be back.

Love,

Robyn

• Satanus
    Satanus

Welcome back.

SS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit