France: Media will be sooninformed of Child Abuse

by chasson 21 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• chasson
    chasson

A french association of JW's victim will informed the media about the child abuse and the silentlambs march in October, 1.

This is the first official declaration of an association fighting's cult in France on child abuse among JW. I hope that it will be a start.

Bye

Charles

• Celia
    Celia

Chasson where have you been ?

Finally, France wakes up Always late with these things !

• Wolfgirl
    Wolfgirl

We're always behind in France.

Hmmm...I wonder if there's anything I can do.....

• chasson
    chasson

Chasson where have you been ?

Well, i am working very hard and i have a little time to fight the Watchtower.

Bye

Charles

• Matty
    Matty

Thank you Charles! At last! I hope there will be some good coverage!

If there are any TV shows along the lines of what we've had in Britain and Australia & the US coming up on French TV, please let us know. Many people in the UK and other parts of Europe can get TF1 & France 2,3 etc..., and if there is any coverage on the international channel TV5, that will be even better!

• Klaus Vollmer
    Klaus Vollmer

chasson et sa chasseurs :-)))))

avec des salutations cher ami

Klaus de Dudelange

Edited by - klaus vollmer on 25 September 2002 7:59:38

• anglise
    anglise

Hi Chasson

Good to see you back.

Thanks for the good news.

Please say a big thankyou to those who are working behind the scenes in France to expose the secretive and damaging JW methods.

Is there anything we can do to help?

Anglise

• chasson
    chasson

Here is the press Release.

Press Releas of the National Coordination of the Victims of the Jehovah's Witnesses Organisation:

Protest march in New York against the policy of the Jehovah's Witnesses to the pedophiles

" Silent Lambs " association of the victims of the pedophiles, organizes in Brooklyn September 27th, 2002 at 2:00 pm, a protest march around the buildings of the Watch Tower. The participants in this demonstration will be the victims, their families and all those who support them.

Each will carry a lamb of bit of fluff symbolizing the victims of pedophiles of the Jehovah's Witnesses . The walking will end in front of 25 Columbia Heights, world seat of the Jehovah's Witnesses . A press conference will take place where every present victim will tell briefly her experience, then bits of fluff will be put down in front of the door of the building.

The French Coordination of the Victims of the Jehovah's Witnesses Organisation joins to this walking the objective of which is to denounce the policy of Watch Tower against children's abusors: only worried of protecting above all its brand image, the Watch Tower prefer to treat internally cases of pedophiliat, to the detriment of the victims. Indeed, according to its internal regulation, there are needed two witnesses to agree to consider a complaint. This condition, practically impossible to realize, makes of the Organization of the Jehovah's Witnesses a " Paradise for pedophiles " according to the expression used by W.H. BOWEN, founder of the association " Silent Lambs " and recently excluded from the sect to have raised publicly the problem.

Always according to BOWEN, there would be in the world seat of the Jehovah's Witnesses a confidential file containing 23.720 listed cases of pedophilia, number given during the emission PANORAMA onto the BBC on July 14th, 2002. Television channel NBC and CNN also gave the word to the victims of this destructive policy during two issues dedicated to the subject. ..

During its press conference organized on October 1st in Limoges, the French Coordination of the Victims of the Jehovah's Witnesses Organisation will approach this subject.

• Celia
    Celia

Charles,

You used BabbleFish for the translation ? ....

Each will carry a lamb of bit of fluff symbolizing the victims

a lamb of bit of fluff should be, I believe, a stuffed lamb ....

• chasson
    chasson

Hi Anglise,

Is there anything we can do to help?

Well, perhaps one things, if you have time send a short e-mail of support to [email protected] , perhaps the association will see that a lot of people in the world are concerned about child abuse among JW.

Bye

Charles

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit