• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

And I want to see a valid poll.

Just in case you'd like to know where they look for this crap:

Image result for they just pull shit out of their ass

Doc

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower
    They get their selective their information from youths would got called before a judicial ordeal/kangaroo court/committee where they try to determine repentance of lack of repentance. The youth traumatized by what might happen to him will say anything to this court to escape the maximum penalty Disfellowshipping.
  • snugglebunny
    snugglebunny

I think that in the US the term "youths" applies to both sexes whereas in the UK, "youths" are regarded as generally being male.

And, no, my only regret is being engaged for 4 years before finally discovering the joys of rumpy pumpy.

• brandnew
    brandnew

Please nobody get mad....but i sometimes see people gettin ragged on for thinking that the wt puts subliminal stuff in their pictures.

Ummmmm i totally did not see the dang lion in the window , of the white people , and black people eating pic.

I was like " WHOA" n stuff.....

Ok.....sorry for the interruption....as you were.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Paragraph 14. "The majority if unmarried youths who lose their virginity say that they regret what they did."

............In A WBT$ JW Judicial Committee Interrogation..

................Image result for Interrogation

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

The propaganda from the WT is completely self-referential and biased to only confirm what the writers already believe.

Let's review: It's all bullshit!

(You didn't expect that, did you?)

• Captain Schmideo2
  • Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

...who lose their virginity...

It's not like I "lost" my virginity. I know exactly where I left it and when. I have no desire to go back and try to take it back.

"The majority if dieters who lose control and eat an entire bag of Oreos say that they regret what they did."

"The majority if unmarried youths who lose their keys say that they regret what they did."

When you make things up, this stuff practically writes itself.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit