where is all the secret letters and private info?

by surferdude 8 Replies latest jw friends

• surferdude
    surferdude

just wondering if there is a lull in the correspondence of the society to the body of elders? or have we lost some of our contacts on this board? it seems a few months ago there would always be a NEW boe letter posted every few weeks. also is anyone already planning to tape the next kms/elders schools? i would like a c.o.'s visit to a local body taped or reported on , what kind of stuff does the co talk to the ms's and elders about?

just the other day i asked a pioneer who had just done the pioneer school how it went,, he said great, he learned alot....... i told him that if it is SO great why cant all publishers go if they want? he had no good answer except you have to earn it... thats bull...

sd

Edited by - surferdude on 24 September 2002 17:24:43

• breeze
    breeze

surferdude,

u wanna go to the pioneer school i can get you in....

first you have to give up this site....!!

no respectable pioneer prospect would be lurking around this site....

BREEZE

• doinmypart
    doinmypart

There have not been many BOE letters lately. There will be a supplementary elder's school this Fall in the U.S. The school will be for two days, my school is scheduled in October. I will try to record it. We were told to study the following references.

Pay Attn. pp 40-2, 92-4, 113-15;

Benefit from TMS Education pp 9-12, 27-32, 47-55, 265-71, 282-5;

Material to be considered at the CBS for the week of the course;

Material to be considered at the TMS for the week of June 16, 2003;

WT 1/1/95 pp 27-31;

WT 10/15/96 pp16-19;

WT 1/15/99 pp 21-4;

KM 9/01 p.3;

KM 8/02 pp 3-4;

KM 10/02 p. 3 (TMS schedule for 2003)

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

By WTBTS standards Jesus Christ would not have been allowed to become a JW much less a pioneer and go to pioneer school and possibly next step on his way to....Beathel!

Poor Jesus Christ Just would not have what it takes to be a JW.

We're supposed to walk in his footsteps but Jesus himself can't even do that according to what the governing body say's those footsteps are made of.

hmmm. that might be interesting to make a list of footsteps? It can't hurt.

• TTBoy
    TTBoy

Some may say I'm full of sh*t for what I say on my posts. BUT!

I don't ask questions asking for people to openly admit they have violated copywrites of the WTS or leaked confidential info, after 10 posts. Maybe the WTS read my post demanding that legal authorties be used to sieze confidential documents before they are destroyed...or maybe I'm paranoid. Hell, I'll admit if I'm wrong. I just think that's a poor question.

TT

• minimus
    minimus

surferboy, ttboy has all those letters......lol

• surferdude
    surferdude

unfortuanately i just was asking what happened to others voluntarily giving up those letters,,, not badgering people to do so.... and just because i have only 10 posts (now 11) ; doesnt mean a thing except i dont have to post 10 times a day like some people who have be "registered" less than a month----- hint, hint;-----

i have been around long enough to know the rules, written and unwritten; fortunately i dont have to type my thoughts on EVERY topic just to have people notice me

sd

• Berean
    Berean

There have been times when the Society didn't put out any letters to the BOE for extended periods. Probably just means it is time to regroup and do damage control. That's what I would do right now to put a clamp on everything if I wanted to keep control on my comfortable worldly corporate position. . . especially if Jehovah wasn't on my side. As you have seen, there are too many leaks from the field BOE's. It wouldn't suprise me for the powers at Bethel to start holding the good info tighter to themselves and let less out to the field elders.

Surferdude, don't let anyone yank your chain on this forum,

Berean

• UnDisfellowshipped
    UnDisfellowshipped

If anyone is interested, here is a Thread I put together with A LOT of the Secret Elders Letters (I got them from Bill Bowen's Website, http://www.silentlambs.org ):

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.aspx?id=37162&site=3

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit