Ouch!!! That smarts

by alfie 1 Replies latest social humour

• alfie
    alfie

>After having their 11th child, an Alabama couple decided that was enough, >as they could not afford a larger bed. So the husband went to his >veterinarian and told him that he and his wife didn't want to have any more >children. The doctor told him that there was a procedure called a >vasectomy that could fix the problem but that it was expensive. A less >costly alternative, said the doctor, was to go home, get a cherry bomb, >light it, put it in a beer can, then hold the can up to his ear and count >to 10. > >The Alabamian said to the doctor, "I may not be the smartest man in the >world, but I don't see how putting a cherry bomb in a beer can next to my >ear is going to help me." > >"Trust me, " said the doctor. > >So the man went home, lit a cherry bomb and put it in a beer can. He held >the can up to his ear and began to count: "1", "2", "3", "4", "5", at which >point he paused, placed the beer can between his legs, and resumed counting >on his other hand. > >This procedure also works in Kentucky, Mississippi, and West Virginia.

>----------------------------------------------------------------------------

CIAO4NIAO!!

alfie

• ugg
    ugg

omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahha !!!! sick humor....does it get anybetter! ha

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit