Okay (deep breath), This is Me...

by AGuest 47 Replies latest jw friends

• Black Man
    Black Man

a'ight....Shelby.....how about hittin' a brotha up with anotha pic......ok....pretty please?:)

• teejay
    teejay
    the Bigster already has a pic, sent looonnnng way back! Asked him not to share... sorry!

Is THAT right? Well I'll be gottt...

My Man will have some 'splainin' to do. Yessiree....

• AGuest
    AGuest
    i tried to get with her..but she smacked me up side the head and declared a "No Tresspassing" sign.

({{Whispering}}...Oh, Lordy... LOLOLOL! I thought that was supposed to be OUR "little secret"...)

The greatest of peace to you, my little brother... and please give my love to my other dear "little" one... (or, if he's "listening", peace you, too, little one!!)

Your servant, sister and fellow slave of Christ,

Shel

• AGuest
    AGuest
    a'ight....Shelby.....how about hittin' a brotha up with anotha pic......ok....pretty please?:)

Ummmm... I'm a-thinkin' this sho' 'bout be enuff 'o my mug spread all over cree-a-shun. So, whad-ya say... let's not... and say I did... ummm, K? K.

Peace!

SJ

• Sabine
    Sabine

Shel sweetie, you are so beautiful....but I just hate that you call yourself a "slave"...

Just my 2 cents, please don't be offended. I was a slave to the watchtower for over 35 years and lost my beautiful daugher to that cult...so that's where I'm coming from.

Best regards,

Sabine (Puerto Rican sista)

• ZazuWitts
    ZazuWitts

Shelby,

Earthy and exotic!!!Lovely- ZZ

• AGuest
    AGuest
    I just hate that you call yourself a "slave"...

Yes, Zazu (and peace to you!)... OOPS! Sabine... and peace to YOU... and you are not alone. Hopefully, you can "see" the difference, though, when I say that:

BEFORE, I unwittingly slaved (against my will, for I was not told I would BE their slave nor for whom/what I would truly being slaving for) for those who claimed to have the "truth" that would set me free, but in truth were liars who only wanted to enslave me, and so "tricked" me into such service, which service truly only served THEM, which they PROVED to me, for they took my money and my time, under the guise of "righteous work", which work which resulted in my becoming burdened, loaded down... and allowed ME to ask THEM for NOTHING... all the while teaching me to hate, judge and condemn others; whereas...

NOW, I willingly slave for the One who IS the Truth... and has INDEED set me free... and did so straight up front... so that I am NOT his slave by HIS will, but my OWN... for to HIM, I am a "friend" and a brother... which he has PROVED to me, for ALL that I have asked for I have received, and all that he has promised me, he has done... no lies, no tricks, no false promises... no two weights... all the while teaching me to LOVE others... ALL others... including my enemies... FREELY and to FORGIVE, and be MERCIFUL... and RELEASE... FREELY... just as I wish to have done to me... and he HAS done to me... so that I have absolutely NO problem slaving for him, and in fact, have professed my dedication to willingly doing so... to time indefinite.

There is a difference, dear Zazu, when one MAKES me his slave... and when I make MYSELF one's slave. BIG difference: in the former, it was not my choice; in the latter, it was SOLELY my choice, and one I'd make again... and again... and again. There is also a big difference in that the word slave has a bad connotation only because of what EARTHLING MAN has done with it... how he has "enslaved" others. But the meaning of the word Hebrew word slave ("ebed" or "abad") is the same as servant/man-servant, or subject... or worshipper of God.... and, in a even more subjective sense, prophet or (Levitical) priest. I beg you, look up the true and ORIGINAL meaning of the word "minister", and you won't find the words "Reverend," or "Pastor"... or that connotation... anywhere near!

Those of us who speak English, then, tend to be quite arrogant in our doing so as we entirely forget that ours is the NEWEST "tongue" on the earth, and so just because a word means something in OUR language... does not mean it has the same connotation in another.

Again, I bid you, Zazu... and dear larc... the greatest of peace (I'll let that stay)... and to you, too, dear Sabine,

Your servant and a most willing SLAVE of Christ,

SJ

Edited by - AGuest on 28 September 2002 18:45:23

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

aw shelby you're real pretty (not a bit like bibleman .. how could i have made a mistook like that?

lets see, nup, no evil eyes, demon free nose .. no snakes in yer hair lol .. mm now ..what's in those ears? .. just fool'n sweetheart

(((((((hug)))))) scunklebruce

ps: you oughta put the pic in your profile/post thingy so it shows up every time you preach .. um post

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit