WT Leader admits being Demon Possessed

by Tallyman 20 Replies latest jw friends

• riz
    riz

Tallyman,

I too am an insomniac. We must be posessed by demons like the brother in the link. That's the only logical conclusion that I can think of. Perhaps it is the aluminum cookware that I use. As you know, aluminum is satan's metal.
    Of course we could always drink mad dog 20/20 until we passed out...

bottoms up,

riz

• Focus
    Focus
    I too am an insomniac

Insomnia is Satanic.

Read 'Asleep!' to cure it!

--
    Focus
    (Satan Class)

• riz
    riz

Focus,

You are a genius. In my efforts to block out my dismal years in the borg I have neglected to recall that I was induced into rem stage sleep at the mere sight of a Wackytower. Thanks for the reminder.

Renewing my subscription,

riz

• dark clouds
    dark clouds

Tallyman:

Your lack of sleep is doing wonders for the rest of us, keep using those hours to bring us the fantastic pages that you do. . .

KlassAktion is what we need to down these Fukkers. . .

if not some bibliomancy to help cast some spells. . .

Thanks for the research
    CHUCK

• dark clouds
    dark clouds

Tallyman:

Your lack of sleep is doing wonders for the rest of us, keep using those hours to bring us the fantastic pages that you do. . .

KlassAktion is what we need to down these Fukkers. . .

if not some bibliomancy to help cast some spells. . .

Thanks for the research
    CHUCK

• TR
    TR

Sounds like Lurker needs to crawl back under the rock. Move over, Fred, you got company.

TR

• thinkers wife
    thinkers wife

I am going to repeat what I said once long ago. HAVE WE NOT HAD ENOUGH BASHING IN THE WT? Let's not do it to each other here.
    TW

• BadAssociate
    BadAssociate

mister t. - the proklaimers book always did seem like it was a page or two short - the whole story makes sense now - thanks man

BADASSOCIATE

• mommy
    mommy

Tally,
    I got 4 hours last night! I hope you did too.
    LNM,
    You're heartless comments and total disregard for life, proves that... You have never known the love of God. From what I recall in your previous posts you were raised a JW and left, and your were even able to further your education. So you are a educated man. Sometimes people will choose to live their life in a bubble. Never going outside of their realm or should I say "high horse." Are you frustrated that you are making no efforts to stop the wtbts? Are you really kicking yourself, because you don't have the courage to do what Tally and others are doing? Do you want to be on the front lines of their attack, but lack the strength?
    It is easier to shoot down their efforts, then to admit to yourself that you will be living the rest of your life for your selfish desires. I am just throwing thoughts around, trying to walk in our shoes, trying to be understanding of your critisism.
    I asked you before to refrain from comment, on this subject, because of your total lack of compassion and (in this case) intellect.
    I welcomed you to this board, and am glad you have a place like this to come to. What if Simon never made this forum? What if there was noone that thought this type of place was needed. Would you be the first to pitch in? Take away hours from your family, and forsake sleep just so this place could be here? Or are you on of the ones who will use the Kultbusters for personal gain...then shoot them down when you are feeling guilty for not actively participating? How long did you lurk before you registered?
    I am sorry if this comes across strong, but the comments you made in the above posts are downright Disgusting! Go look in the mirror Lurker, look long and hard, really find yourself son, then come back with some comments worth reading
    wendy

• Tallyman
    Tallyman
    Tally,
    I got 4 hours last night! I hope you did too.

MOMMY,

Believe It Or Not, and I ain't talking Ripley's...
    I gots 5! count 'em, -5- Big Hours last nite.

I took Focus' advice and looked at an "ASLEEP!" magazine,
    and that did the trick. Knocked this Krimefighter right out!

TT

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit