Crisis of Conscience

by The_Doctor10 7 Replies latest watchtower bible

• The_Doctor10
    The_Doctor10

For those of you who haven't attempted to read or just haven't been able to obtain a copy of Crisis of Conscience by former GB member Raymond Franz, if you're interested, here's a link to an audio playlist reading of it:

Playlist

This person has made it his goal to put into audio form Raymond Franz's book. The information found in it is invaluable in aiding your understanding of the deplorable nature of the WTS.

• The_Doctor10
    The_Doctor10

Playlist

In case the above didn't work correctly, having trouble editing it on mobile.

• oppostate
    oppostate
    Awesome work! Much appreciated.
  • clarity
    clarity

Wow that is awesome .... somebody was sure dedicated to exposing the real scoop on all this. A big thank you!

Thanks Doc for finding and posting this. I was looking over my shoulder in 2009 when I bought C of C, scared me silly at first....so this will be a great help for jws just waking up!

clarity

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot
    Thank you. That's a good reading.
  • JWdaughter
    JWdaughter
    I'm glad his work is being carried forward. That man had class!
  • Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    I've just finished teading it, so wish I could have met him and thanked him. Got a real lump in my throat when he talks about his guilt at leaving his wife childless. How dare they treat a man like that with such contempt - no civilized country decides who they want to convict and then goes looking for a crime with which to do so.
  • AFRIKANMAN
    AFRIKANMAN

I really enjoy this audio version and I think the narrators reading style and voice has added tremendous value to this. Its well read.

I have downloaded each one using the YTD Video Downloader and converted it into Audio MP3's for playing in the car etc

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit