Farkel (fluff)

by notperfectyet 18 Replies latest jw friends

• notperfectyet
    notperfectyet

Farkel,

You are a most wanted poster on this board. ( Not to be confused with most wanted on the Post office board that NO ONE reads)

Who likes Farkels posts? Do they help you? Is Pizza toppings and doughnuts more important that Farkel to you?

I think Pizza toppings and doughnuts have there place in my life, especially when I need material food.

But who do you go to when you need scriptural food?

• mustang
    mustang

Save the Fark!!! Save the Fark!!!

Stick around, guy

Seriously, we do have questions. I am still looking for ANY & ALL references on PARENTAL AUTHORITY PAST THE AGE OF MAJORITY, as taught/controlled from WTS mythology. My Old Man believes that BS.

The lightest of us has our serious moments and the serious SHOULD have lite moments. You are balanced and can do both. You are a valauble individual from that standpoint.

Mustang

Edited by - mustang on 21 September 2002 14:46:35

Edited by - mustang on 21 September 2002 14:51:3

• anyavnclv
    anyavnclv

we love you Farkel..you helped me so much...

• Quotes
    Quotes

Farkel is definately an asset here.

But even if he can not stay, his posts will live on in perpetuity.

Here are Farkel's best posts, as catalogued by Farkel himself:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.aspx?id=35778&page=1&site=3

• simplesally
    simplesally

Farkel, you can't go anywhere! What would we do without your clever remarks, without your wit. I would miss your posts............. seriously.

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

WHOOAAA! What is going on here?! I have been in and out of the board, so not totally up to date.

Farkel, where are you going????? You can't go! I'll miss your fluff AND your deep and interesting topics.

• Mac
    Mac

Farkle, who,s fFarkle?

• Xena
    Xena

Hey Viv apparently he is upset again because not every topic posted here is going to "save lives"...

:

My vote goes to Krispy Kreme because they make one delicious glazed donut/doughnut!

Get with it, bubba. The hot topic of-the-day is pizza toppings. Ex-Jws on this forum like to deal with the really relevant and "hot" topics, and your topic is off-topic. It's about pizza, boobs, and or just to crow about things they like to crow about.

I'm not sure which thing is better: helping people or just blabbering. I'm pretty sure that "pizza toppings" topics never helped anyone leave that destructive cult which kills people and destroys families. I've been wrong before. Maybe "doughnuts" and "pizza toppings" is better as a combined thing to wake the WTS up. Maybe not.

Ex-Cultist to local reporter: "I was SAVED from that Cult by a person who told me about doughnuts and the other person who recommended the good pizza toppings."

Local Reporter to Ex-Cultist: "You are a total idiot, and I won't write ANY story about your idiocy."

Some Local Board Folks: "That's not our job, man. That may be your job, but that's not our job."

Me: "That IS my job, man. Disagree if you will, but that IS My job. Man."

So we all play the way we play and we let each other be and each other's motives be.

I don't have all the answers. Students like me never do.

Farkel

Damn us all to a pineapple pizza eating, Dunkin Donut HELL!

• Windchaser
    Windchaser

I'd rather have the weight of existing in a pineapple pizza and donut hell than the weight of saving mankind on my shoulders. hehe

Edited by - windchaser on 21 September 2002 17:2:22

• Scully
    Scully

Farkel:

I've always thought you were one of the coolest dudes on the board. You cover the gamut from deeply serious to light and fluffy, and then tap into your creative side and share your love of music with us. You can be hilariously funny and sarcastic/facetious (sometimes it's hard to tell the difference!)

Your contributions have value beyond anything quantifiable. If you need a break from this place, then do what you must and come back when you're able.

Love, Scully

Edited by - Scully on 21 September 2002 17:41:32

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit