MAKE NEW FRIENDS

by zipporrah 14 Replies latest jw friends

• zipporrah
    zipporrah

I am a 22 yr old JW looking for spiritual, baptized JW's to be friends with. Are there any real Jehovah's Witnesses out there?

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

So.... are you an Innie or an Outie?

I'm an Outie.

• patio34
    patio34

Hi Zipporah,

It's very nice to meet you. I was baptized as a JW a long time ago. How did you happen to pick your screen name?

Pat

• Swan
    Swan

Welcome Zipporah!

• JG
    JG

Hi

Sorry I can't help you, I'm what you would call an unbelieving husband, a bad association, and possibly an opposer (sp). While I didn't chose these labels and feel it's unfortunate that they were given to me, I thought I would be upfront about it.

Never the less the reson for my response is that I'm sorry that you feel that you need to restrict your choices in trying to find a friend. Really out of 65 billion people on the planet you are looking for "spiritual baptised JW's". So out of 65 billion you restrict to Jw's (what about 4 mill) and then spiritual (I am assuming this would then cut out any who you feel is having doubts, weak spiritually, associate with the wrong people, within 10 years of your age hmm anything else.) So that should get you to about roughly uhhhh 6 yes six people in your home town I also accounted for those leading double lives and showing a good face at the KH and then a "Worldly" side outside of the Hall.

I guess that kinda shows what you are up against. There are literally millions of people who live good lives and are godly. You just are restricting your options to to small of a group. I know not of this world..... I had my life touched deeply yesterday by a "Worldly" man who is a fallen away Catholic and a member of the airforce. He showed me more love than almost anyone else in my life. And he's just a friend and coworker. Love is where you find it, You don't have to look hard just don't crush it before you look.

Love and Peace.

Sean

• DJ
    DJ

Hi Zip and welcome,

There are many people your age here. Stick around and learn, do some research here and we will muster up all the love you want. Don't expect perfectionism, it doesn't exist in man as you well know. There are many people here who are still searching, some who are done, some who will later, some who gave up. The most important thing to know is that we all share a common bond.....the watchtower....some are still in and some are not, some never were.....but we try not to jugde...that is not up to us. The love here is unconditional for the most part. Glad to meet you. dj

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

I'm 23 and I was baptized in '92. . . the rest is history. . .

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

I was baptised as a Witness 28 years ago and I consider myself to be very spiritual. But I would be very pleased if I never met a "real" Jehovah's Witness again. Welcome to the forum.

• pincushion
    pincushion

Welcome Zipporah...I only joined this forum myself a few days ago, and the support here is awesome in regards to the 'truth'. You can spend an evening reading the messages here and go to bed with a whole new outlook on what life is all about. Hope to hear from you more :P

• forgetmenot
    forgetmenot

Hello. I'm only 18 but have been posting here for quite sometime. However, I am remaining un-baptized for reasons such as you. I always knew that baptized people felt superior. To limit your choices for friends to such a small group is ridiculous and absurd. There are plenty of decent people out there. You limit your mind and life so much. Why would I, even if I was baptized, want to be around such a limited individual as you?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit