larc/cruzenheart/dede/vicki/tinkerbell n more

by Mimilly 14 Replies latest jw friends

• Mimilly
    Mimilly

While I've had an incredible day - one that has changed my life for the better, taken me off welfare, made me self-sufficient (whew! all in one day) - I want you to know that my heart and thoughts more than frequently go towards you all. (and not just those mentioned here)

Larc - For you and your wife, Jan, whom I've never had the pleasure to meet yet online. My experience on the ambulance gave me a great deal of insight into strokes and their affect on people and their families. (yes, I broke the rules and got attached to my patients and kept in touch with them) My thoughts and prayers go to both of you for strength and recovery. I'm so glad she has you Larc, and for you, I am glad she has a positive outlook for recovery. Please tell her hello from me, and that I look forward to meeting her, even though it's online. ((((((((((((((((Larc))))))))))))))))))

Cruzanheart - For you and your Dad. I had a friend that tried and then succeeded with suicide, and my own personal attempts. My thoughts and prayers go to you for strength to research the topic and to be there for Dad, and for your Dad - that he sees the beauty in the spirit of his daughter and rebuild the desire to live and enjoy everyday beauty. You are so blessed to have each other. ((((((((((((((((cruzanheart))))))))))))))))

Dede (lyin eyes) - I know this is a bad time of year for you honey. I read your posts and wish I could be there to hug and hold you. I am so sorry I scared you so deeply when I hit the bottom. I understand 'bad times of the year', and my heart goes out to you. I know your mom is so very proud of you. I'm also glad that your last talk with her was of I love yous. Look at what a wonderful mother you are Dede, with a good hubby, great kids. It isn't hard to tell that they are your world. You hon, are very often in my thoughts. (((((((((((((((((dede))))))))))))))))))))

Vicki (needs_lots) - I know what it's like to be on the stand with lawyers drilling your every action and word - twisting them. Mom and I took my psycho father to court. I dropped my case. It was too much, and the police made a little mistake that made it harder for me. I'm rooting for you each day (wearing my pom-poms here). I also know (as many here do) what the elders are like in their interrogations and sweepings under the rug. Happened to me too. I'm proud of you, and proud to know you, even if it's online. (((((((((((((((((vicki))))))))))))))))))

Tinkerbell - I miss you posting honey. I'm glad that CCryder is keeping us up to date and very relieved to know that you are getting something for the pain. Yer a sweetheart and I look forward to you feeling on top of it all again. (((((((((((((tink))))))))))))))

GoldenGirl - About your hubby having cancer - I'm so sorry hon. I hope you know that we'll be there for you as much as we can. I hope you and hubby can spend what time is left enjoying the beauty of togetherness. ((((((((((((((((((GoldenGirl))))))))))))))))))

Sirona - I believe it's you who just had a biopsy done for cancer due to swollen glands. (Again, correct me if I'm wrong) You also are in my thoughts and prayers hon. (((((((((((Sirona))))))))))

Mary - I am sorry that you have to battle cancer. My thoughts and prayers are with you. ((((((((((Mary)))))))))))))))

Eman - Your ankle and that darned last rung! I am hoping that it isn't an injury that will plague you for the rest of your life. Rest now and heal as much as possible. (((((((((((((Eman)))))))))))))

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((To those I've missed in this list))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

To those I've missed here, I am sorry. I just wanted all of you to know that just because I had terrific news and am experiencing happiness, that I have indeed been thinking of all of you - and very often. When I say those here are my family - I mean it. I am not apologizing for being happy - just letting you all know you are in my heart and thoughts.

lotsa love,

Mimilly/Salem (edited to correct nicks and conditions)

Edited by - Mimilly on 21 September 2002 0:38:41

• DJ
    DJ

Hi Mim,

I finally took you up on your offer and e-mailed you. Thanks, dj

• Dutchie
    Dutchie

Mim, you're one of the sweetest people I know.

You're always thinking of others.

You're a very special person.

• patio34
    patio34

Mimilly, that was a very heartwarming post. Thanks for being so thoughtful. Congratulations on your good news today!

Pat

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

You are a dear and kind person. I believe in the philosphy of getting back what you send out, so perhaps your job is a gift for all that you've given. Thank you for including Nina (Cruzanheart) in your thoughts.

By the way, love the new photo!

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

YAY!!!!!!

I knew that much positive energy towards wanting something couldn't do unrewarded!!!

YOU GO GIRL!!!! One foot in front of the other!

XW- of the "hunting wabbits" class

• Mac
    Mac

(((((((((((mim))))))))))))))))))))))

• Mimilly
    Mimilly

For someone my age (23 with 14 years experience being 23 = 37), I have a wealth of experience to glean from that allows me to comprehend/understand many of the things others are going through.

I've:
    - seen my only brother (only sibling) killed when I was 3
    - been raised in a severely abusive home
    - been abused by relatives and friends of daddy dearest
    - at age 17, had a baby, moved to a foreign country (Germany), married (to a military man) and met the JWs
    - at age 19, had my second baby, and moved back to Canada
    - experienced life with the JWs, auxillary pioneering with two young ones
    - had my best friend commit suicide due to the elders
    - worked on the ambulance, EMT and 3 courses short of Paramedic
    - worked in the funeral home, helping with the body and the families
    - been through the horrors of family court, with my first husband and with my second husband because of his ex-wife
    - been in the hospital on a psych ward
    - been Df'd in absentia and shunned before and afterwards
    - been the key witness on the stand in mom's trial against my father
    - endured my second husband's alcoholism/addictions
    - had my second marriage break up
    - had my dream of Paramedic die due to severe mono
    - had to cope with chronic illnesses - fatigue, pain, migraines, depression, anxiety
    - had work related injuries
    - been on social assistance and was repeatedly humiliated by the system
    - been a single parent
    - been a step parent
    - lost loved ones to cancer
    - seen my own mom through 2 battles of breast cancer
    - seen my girls through serious drug problems with family counselling
    - helped my step-son with the abuse from his former step-mother
    - helped my oldest when she lost her baby last April (ectopic preg.)
    - have worked damned hard to change the vicious cycle in my family, and have succeeded.
    - suffered flashbacks, nightmares and triggers
    - felt the joys of watching my children bask in their accomplishments: graduation, jobs, self-esteem.

While I know alot of people have gone through alot of things, I can only speak for myself. I reach out because I want to. I have alot of negative experience to turn into postive action. I care about people - sincerely, because I know what it's like to feel many ways. I've walked in alot of shoes. I do, really care. That's just me. And no one is ever going to stop me from showing it.

Mimilly/Salem

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

Mim, that brought tears to my eyes. Thank you for saying that, it means the world to be a good mother and be there for my kids. I know too, what it is like to hit rock bottom, so I could feel your pain even thru your words that day. I am now a advocate for the sad, depressed, lonely, people of the world. I so wished I could have said the right things when mom needed to hear them. But being just 18 and a borgafide naive 18 yr old at the time , I just didnt have life experience to help her . I gave her my love and I know now that she knew that. But when I feel I can reach out and just listen to someone, talk to them and let them know , even thru the internet the miles apart that there is a heart on the other end, feeling for you. I always will.

I am so glad your life is finally turning around, you have worked hard for it and deserve it . I am sure your girls are proud of you too. I look to you as one who has been thru hell on earth and still even when you are down, you are a survivor. That is something to be proud of. It is an inspiration to the rest of us who feel the weight of the world on us. If we just hold on, things usually get better. Life is good. Thanks for sharing your ups and downs, but mainly you love and concern. For that I will always be thankful for. Love you much, and go out with your first paycheck and get yourself a little something. Even if it is box of fine chocolates,,,,,,,,,,, and enjoy it, knowing life is wonderful.

(((((((((((((((((((( hugs, hugs, hugs, )))))))))))))))))Dede

• Tinkerbell4125
    Tinkerbell4125

Mimilly, thank-you so much for your kind words! You are a sweetheart and I'm glad that things are looking up for you! You have truly been through so much. You are deserving of a happy life! This place has become my safe place to fall many many times.

I'm having surgury Tues. I dread it! I'm so sickright now, I can hardly stand it. I'm not sure if it's the med's I'm on or my gallblatter. I'll be glad to get this operation over with, that's for sure!!!

Love ya girl!!!!

Tink

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit