Just recieved "Crisis of Conscience"

by els 15 Replies latest jw friends

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

I suppose one of these days I should get around to reading it......lol. How can I be a true card-carrying apostate without COC in my library?

Expatbrit

• Matty
    Matty

Every Apostate should have their COC in their hand.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Exbrit.Never read C of C? It is the one book that helped me break the bondage....It is fabulous.

I wrote Ray & vivited him. He is one of the most humble men I ever met.

And the only apostate that got paid when he left....$10.000 wasnt it?

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

els; you will be reading all weekend....hope they have chinese delivery in your area. take your time and absorb the facts.. my favorite is the seven bible truth that were to happen in 1914....if you are like me , you will be calling your jw friends and saying did you know this and that!!!!! john

• imanaliento
    imanaliento

good for you in supplying yourself with more knowledge.

When i read the chapter on double standard, i was so angry at them for allowing thousands to be murdered at their direction while other countries could bribe. when a sister had called me after sending my DA letter,(because an elder asked her to) I had mentioned that this was one of many things that had bothered me, she almost in a caloused way said"every countries different".

exactly, why the Double Standard !!!!

• imanaliento
    imanaliento

just one more note

If you order Ray's books from www.commentarypress.com, I do beleive that he gets more of the proceeds than ordering from other sources. although it may not be cheaper.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit