Zep

"The greater the ignorance, the greater the dogmatism." --Sir William
    Osler

"A great many people will think they're thinking when they are merely
    rearranging their prejudices." --William James

• waiting
    waiting

A Ha!

"There are 869 different forms of lying but only one of them has been squarely forbidden: Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour." Mark Twain

"Perhaps the most revolting character that the United States ever produced was the Christian busines man." HL Mencken

Your turn, Zep!

• Maxee
    Maxee

I thought it was Frederick Franz
    [url] http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/2919/fred.html[/url]

• Zep
    Zep

Great liars are also great magicians.
    Adolf Hitler

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." - Aldous Huxley

• Zep
    Zep

Edited by - Zep on 16 June 2000 21:35:32

• waiting
    waiting

Hey, Zep,

Are you a woman?

I'm not going to let a group of power-mongering men with short penises tell me what to do. Doris Allen

Are you a man?

Writing for a penny a word is ridiculous. If a man really wants to make a million dollars, the best way would be to start his own religion. L. Ronald Hubbard (founder of Church of Scientology)

All the religions have lied to you....They say that if you give here, you will be rewarded in heaven. Neither do they have any evidence of heaven nor do they have any evidence from millions of people who have gone before - just a single letter, a postcard - that "Yes, what these priests are saying is right." Discourses

Waiting ...... your turn........

• Zep
    Zep

uhhh!

"Thoughtcrime was not a thing that could be concealed forever. You might dodge successfully for a while, even for years, but sooner or later they were bound to get you."
    - George Orwell, 1984

The ships hung in the sky in much the same way that bricks don't.????????????????????
    Douglas Adams

• Zep
    Zep

Edited by - Zep on 16 June 2000 21:33:32

• waiting
    waiting

Sweetie, it's Friday nite - whatcha doing doin' quotes with me?

I don't know if God exists, but it would be better for His reputation if He didn't. Jules Renard

Conscience is the inner voice which warns us that somebody may be looking. HL Mencken

Ready, Zep?

• Zep
    Zep

Its Saturday arvo in Oz...

It's just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I just beat people up.

"I'm a baaaadd man!!"

Muhammed Ali, (Cassius Clay) - American boxer

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit