Losing their best--Getting rid of good elders

by VeniceIT 22 Replies latest jw friends

• Lieu
    Lieu

Ah Nathan, "it is better to be feared than to be loved."

I thought the big E's were supposed to encourage those who are deemed, in JW name calling terms, "weak" and "inactive"...

I must be mistaken.

• Cappuccino OC
    Cappuccino OC

Hi Venice,

The story sounds very familiar to me. I really feel bad for both of them. Let's be confident that he will start "wondering" why they are doing this to him & maybe he start looking for the REAL information on the TRVTH.

I'm pretty sure they will have lots of questions for the couple that are their friends. I don't use apostate because it's the borg's term. The couple will help them through this bumpy period. Let's hope that their eyes will open about the BORG.

Capp

• clash_city_rockers
    clash_city_rockers

This is just another sad example of petty power minipulation with in the local congragation level giving no respect and accompaning it with a lack of love. There was no due process your elder friend was unnessaraly considered guilty of evil doing and he was not even brought up on formal charges in order to defend himself. Ven I wish he lived near me (East SF Bay Area) I would go and talked to him immedietly. Show the written facts on the WT and since I a Chrisitan try to lead him to Christ. Keep us updated on this situation it is stuff like this that really gets me pissed at the WT.

cheers,

jr

Edited by - clash_city_rockers on 20 September 2002 4:53:23

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit