Stuff Lamb to be placed at Southbay KH

by Brymichmom 2 Replies latest jw friends

• Brymichmom
    Brymichmom

Dungbeetle and I are announcing our going to a Southbay Kingdom Hall (in Los Angeles County) on Sunday, September 22, 2002 at 12:00 p.m. (noon). I have faxed the following information to City News Service. Hopefully they will pick this up. This is the press release we obtained from Bill Bowen earlier and I have re-written it for Sunday's event. The actual fax to the news service has all the vital information, I have omitted those details for purposes of this post, since this is a public forum. Those of you attending the apostafest that day are welcome to attend. Please email me for directions to the KH.

If anyone from here would like to participate, please email me privately, and I will email you the exact address of the Kingdom Hall we will be at.

Sex Abuse Victims and Advocates Deliver Stuffed Animal to Local Jehovahs Witnesses Churches across America

Announce Nationwide First Ever March for Jehovahs Witness Child Rape Victims

New Support Group Seeks Investigation of Church Hierarchy

WHAT:At cities across America local Kingdom Halls of Jehovahs Witnesses will be visited by representatives for silentlambs to deliver a stuffed lamb as a symbol of innocence lost, also adults molested as kids by Jehovahs Witnesses and advocates will deliver a formal request from the silentlambs organization for a church hearing to investigate possible criminal cover-ups by the denominations leadership for Jehovahs Witnesses the Governing Body. They will deliver a copy of a press release delivered to Kingdom Halls at 16 major cites across the US last week. The release announces a national march for molestation victims at Jehovahs Witnesses home office in Brooklyn, scheduled on September 27th.WHEN:
    September 22, 2002 at 12:00 p.m. (noon).

WHO:
    Cynthia and Dungbeetle, advocates for child sexual abuse victims.

WHERE:
    Jehovahs Witness Kingdom Hall, Some
    where in the Southbay, Los Angeles County DETAILS:

This is a continuation of the first public event ever for child rape victims of Jehovahs Witnesses. According to William H. Bowen founder of silentlambs, We allege that Watchtower has established a child abuse policy that has ignored abuse survivors, protected child molesters and disfellowshipped those who have tried to support them. This will be a public statement that leadership for Jehovah s Witnesses (Governing Body) must stop hurting children. Silentlambs is formerly requesting the church to establish a tribunal to prosecute the Governing Body for their crimes against children.

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Soon and very soon, the ostrich will be forced to take its head out of the sand!

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

Brymichmom

Good for you guys. Say hello to Dungbettle for us.

Jst2laws

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit