silentlambs UK Pictures

by silentlambs 13 Replies latest jw friends

• silentlambs
    silentlambs

At the link you can see the latest on the trip to the UK. I am very busy but will post further comments later. The trip was a complete success as you will see.

silentlambs

http://community.webshots.com/album/50410357EOsntJ

• Jesika
    Jesika

I can't wait for the story!!! Way to go Bill!!!!

• deddaisy
    deddaisy

busy, with jet lag ! oh dear !

• Larry
    Larry

That poor Bethelite - If he only knew the Lamb-ifications of accepting that lamb :)

Excellent work Bill !!! See ya in 9 days.

Peace - LL

Edited by - Larry on 18 September 2002 22:1:54

• imanaliento
    imanaliento

what a great bunch of people you are !!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks for showing us another chapter in your life.

• ballistic
    ballistic

You met Esther?

• spider
    spider

So you met Esther Rantzen eh. That must mean nothing to anyone outside the UK but she would be recognised by anyone, young and old, in this country. She used to present a show called 'Thats Life' on BBC1, which ran through the seventies and eighties. It dealt with mostly consumer issues, in which they would chase up companies who had provided bad service and try to attain a resolution.

She now can often be found on a BBC2 show called Esther, which is a civilised discussion show on the lines of Oprah.She is famous for her campaining work and I have a feeling she is pretty involved with children's charities. I do not know in what capasity Bill has met with her, but it is great they got together and it can only lead to a positive outcome when you have someone like her getting involved. Hopefully this will lead to some more exposure.

• Simon
    Simon

Nice to see you're enjoying our favourite English pastime ... sitting in a pub!

Glad the operation went well. I can picture a big room of them debating on what to do with the Lamb ...

• Tinkerbell4125
    Tinkerbell4125

Bill, thanks for the pic's!!! So glad you had a safe trip and can't wait to hear more about it!!! You're probably in New York now. Mercy, you're a busy man!!!

Thank you for all your hard work and devotion to Silentlambs Bill!!!

Keep us posted and hope to see you next month at the next meet-up! Ya think everyone would like to meet up here at me and hubby's house next time. We've got plenty of room and would love to have everyone!

Tink =;o)

• Simon
    Simon

Esther does a daytime chat-show and has done a lot of work / campaigning on child abuse issues and had a lot to do with the setting up of childline in the UK.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit