Did YOU CHEAT on Your Time?

by minimus 22 Replies latest jw friends

• mouthy
    mouthy

By the way when my daughter was so ill I had no time- I was looking after her- They told me if I didnt put in time It was their finger on my pulse- they could see that person was spiritually dying. So what did I do? Looked after my daughter & while she was sleeping I would phone people in the phone book, or write letter to the familys left in the Obits...... The watchtower used to say they could know a persons intelligence by the bumps on their head.

Hey I must have had one hell of a bumpy head !!!!!!

• blondie
    blondie

Did Rutherford go door to door? Did he count time? What about current members of the GB? Is the only time they have to count are the minutes they spend giving a public talk?

I counted my time just like the other pioneers: Start your time at home by calling an RV who won't be home. Write letters during the meeting for field service. During break, leave a tract on the counter in the ladies room. Rounding techniques: If you stop service after 3 hours 1 minutes, count 4 hours.

Do not organize your RVs by location but by time of day. Drive from one end of the territory to the other calling on people who you know will not be home. Try not to use your car. Develop RVs who like to visit about anything but the Bible and provide cookies and beverages. I had a call that baked cinnamon rolls and had gourmet coffee. We talked about quilting for at least 2 hours.

I learned all these from the older pioneers.

• Ephanyminitas
    Ephanyminitas

Are you crazy?! Cheat and have that picking away on my conscience? And foremost, let Jehovah God down? Never! The closest I came was "borrowing," say, twenty minutes from the next month.

Now that I'm out, I almost wish that I would return and cheat away.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit